faint scent but good quality

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

Brilliant natural lip balm, but the vanilla scent is not very noticeble, for that 3 stars. I know natural vanilla is expensive, but if its not going to smell much like vanilla, dont call it vanilla, and just make a different flavour. The peppermint one, on the other hand, smells to others as if you were chewing on bubble gum so intense and delicious it is. I LOVE IT.

Best lip balm I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2772686 on May 17, 2010

No after-taste. Goes on smooth. Stays for awhile. Ingredients are a safe and effective combination.

It has a bit of an artificial texture.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It has a bit of an artificial texture, hydrating though. A very good one also is Thorne Organics, Lip Balm. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Taste Bad

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Apr 11, 2011

The lip balm smells really good of vanilla and chocolate at first. However, it started to taste and smell strongly of wax when being used. Besides that, after using it for a while, it doesn't seem to glide on my lips as well as before.

You get what you pay for

Posted by Reviewer1968012 on Apr 21, 2011

It's greasy and not really moisturizing, the smell seems artificial.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer3331084 on May 12, 2010

I love this lip balm. It really makes my lips feel smooth and hydrated!

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2804459 on May 12, 2010

Works great, nice smell, good price.

good

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

It's good lip balm with reasinable price, not oily, not dry.

Hurt my lips

Posted by Reviewer3267106 on Nov 14, 2011

My lips were alright but got dry and even bleeding with this lip balm. That's strange, but I don't seem to be the only one.

Great lipbalm!

Posted by Reviewer3197734 on May 12, 2010

I just recently moved to a very arid climate with wood heating, meaning EXTRA DRY conditions. I was tired of layering my chapped lips with goopy gunk and not find any relief. Within 2 days of using this Lip Balm my lips are not only back to their original condition BUT BETTER! The vanilla smell isn't fake or overpowering, another big plus for me.