Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2381845 on Oct 11, 2006

This is an excellent product. I find it gives me more energy and boosts my immune system!

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer1196396 on Oct 31, 2006

I enjoy the special benefits of Coral Calcium, I seem to get less backache. This coral calcium has the proper 2:1 ration of calcium and magnesium...and you can't beat the excellent price!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 20, 2007

Coral calcium plus magnesium and Vitamin D. Best buy for the money. I like all of Now foods products.

The best source of calcium!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

High potency and the best source for absorption. I really like that it also contains great amounts of magnesium and vitamin D. Look no further! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

good value.

Posted by Reviewer3352287 on Apr 29, 2008

I do not know about the quality, but it is a good value. They claim to be from above ground sources.(non marine) which is good for the environment. The capsules are huge though, they are the biggest coral calcium capsules I have ever had.

ace

Posted by Reviewer1181708 on May 23, 2008

best calcium product on the market

Happy customer.

Posted by Reviewer2638598 on Jan 26, 2008

GREAT PRICE!!! and it works to, please it's a know brainier. In the health food stores that I go to it would cost much more.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2562513 on Jan 28, 2008

Very good price and seems to work well , I can feel the difference my family had a cold that lasted 2 weeks it only took me a few days to kick it by increasing to 2 caps 3 times daily.

Not too bulky

Posted by Reviewer2821314 on Jan 29, 2008

This is a good product, it doesn't bother my stomach (calcium citrate does), and you get a lot of calcium without fillers or bulk

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jan 29, 2008

This is an addition to my diet as known research indicates benificial results with than without.