a pregnancy must!

Posted by Reviewer2766925 on Jun 14, 2011

Coral calcium really works better for me than normal calcium supplements. I've had 6 children. so a good calcium supplement is really important to me. NOW has great products, and they're actually affordably priced. I'd recommend this calcium in a heart beat.

Coral Calcium Plus

Posted by Reviewer2578334 on Jun 13, 2011

I've noticed a difference in my knees and hips - the pain is gone. BUT I'm also taking BioSil. I feel Great!

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer3289694 on Apr 24, 2011

Good organig calcium.

great product-I like this brand

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Apr 09, 2011

I have used this product several times. I am surgically post-menopausal after having my ovaries removed, so I am sure to get plenty of calcium to keep my bones strong. I also notice that I sleep better when taking calcium/magnesium supplements-whenever I run out, after awhile I notice I'm notsleeping as well. I think that's due to the effects of the magnesium, actually, but I don't care why, I'm just happy it helps. The magnesium is important to help your body absorb the calcium, but if you take too much magnesium, it can give you soft stools or diahhrea, so this formula's balalnced ratio is good.

Now Foods, Coral Calcium Plus, 250 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1438166 on Mar 21, 2011

Very good and speedy service.

good

Posted by Reviewer1487342 on Jan 30, 2011

ph balance

Posted by Reviewer2596040 on Oct 10, 2010

I have ic and these help to keep my ph balanced so my bladder stays relaxed.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2102379 on Aug 23, 2010

The shipment also arrived in the expected time frame.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jul 19, 2010

This is a really great product. For the past three months I have suffered from intense heartburn and stomach acid (burning stomach) that wakes me up in the middle of the night. With this coral calcium, I have been able to sleep through. My heartburn is under control when I take it and my stomach burns A LOT less. A few nights ago, I awoke with such bad heartburn that turned into stomach burning so severe, I thought I was going to vomit. I figured I would try some coral calcium to prevent the nausea I was feeling. If it came up, it came up (vomit). To my happy surprise, the coral calcium soothed my stomach within minutes! The nausea went away! INCREDIBLE product! I love it! :) I am sure it is also good for teeth and bones and the nervous system, but you can definitely feel it working on the digestive system and soothing it. Good magnesium and calcium ratio.

good

Posted by Reviewer1704949 on Jul 16, 2010

will buy again