calcium

Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Jan 18, 2008

this is a much more affordable version of the product than the capsule form. i simply mx into a smoothie every morning

coral calcium powder

Posted by Reviewer3120695 on Jul 10, 2008

This is a great product to get a d keep the ph in check. It is tasteless and not gritty.

Great...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 04, 2009

I use this particular form of calcium for cramps in legs, feet, menstrual cramps etc. It seems to absorb easier then other calcium's.

dissolves perfectly in water

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Nov 29, 2009

I add this to my water kefir and it thrives on it

Excellent value per serving

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Oct 31, 2010

I like this product a lot because it provides 3 grams of coral calcium per serving and it's the best value that I've found for coral calcium. Although powder doesn't completely dissolve in water, it dissolves enough so that you don't have to chew before you swallow. :) If you mix it with milk, you'll hardly notice the difference in the taste of the milk...which is the way I prefer to drink it. If you have an acidic stomach, this is a great anti-acid.

Drink my calcium

Posted by Reviewer3101433 on Feb 06, 2010

I need lots of calcium. Big pills are hard to swallow and digest. This form dissolves easily in grapefruit juice and blends fine with other powdered vitamins that I take. I prefer vegetarian calcium and coral is a good source.

Balance for Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2249120 on Apr 24, 2009

I've been taking Now Foods, Magnesium Powder for a year or more along with Calcium capsules for many months at bedtime. Purchased this Calcium powder to replace the Calcium capsules just to give it a try. This powder desolves quickly along with the magnesium & is easy to drink. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Sep 30, 2008

A daughter uses it regularly and she is pleased with it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Oct 27, 2008

I make my own capsules. No fillers to worry about.

Great coral calcium

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Nov 12, 2008

Very mild and I could tell right after taking it that it was working, unlike calcium citrate. NOW foods have great prices too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »