Taking it for immune benefits, but unexpectedly helped endurance

Posted by SteveWard on Jul 06, 2012

I initially bought these for the supposed immune benefits, but it will take a while before I can tell for sure whether they're helping with that. What compelled me to go ahead and come write this review is the noticeable and immediate impact it had on my endurance for jogging. Also, I've had good luck with this brand in the past. It doesn't look fancy, but I've been satisfied with several of their products in the past few years.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1762442 on Mar 24, 2011

We are using Cordyceps for years and we see overall health improvement. Is the first time we buy this product from Now Foods, but, by the smell of the caps, is the good stuff (Cordyceps has a smell you cannot miss when you know it).

Really like this cordyceps.

Posted by Reviewer1628051 on Sep 16, 2011

It really energizes and increases stamina.

Posted by Reviewer2955996 on Oct 27, 2011

It's Stronger Than Its Competition!

Posted by JJ2007 on Jun 30, 2013

Due to the fact that this dosage strength is stronger than the supplement which I had previously used for years--'Nature's Sunshine Products'--I am happy to report that this strength dosage suits me to a T. It's much less costly per jar and I need fewer capsules per day to receive the *maximum benefits for which I use this remarkable 'Organic Cordyceps' fungus. *Post-menopausal issues: memory-retention and focus, energy enhancing, general sense of well-being, and it supports a healthy immune system with a balanced inflammatory response. Cordyceps is also an excellent antioxidant, to name a few. What's not to like? Win-Win!

Mr

Posted by Reviewer1608331 on Nov 19, 2013

Good staf..

Improve stamina and lessen muscle cramps

Posted by 4909914482189663964 on Mar 01, 2014

I have been taking this product for about 3 weeks, and it has help to improve my stamina and lessen my leg muscle cramps after workout. Great product.

János

Posted by 5542752205366692328 on Dec 25, 2014

Appropriate content, good price. Thanks iHerb!

מוצר עובד

Posted by 4811303173432151465 on Sep 01, 2015

שלום, לוקח את המוצר הנ"ל כבר שבעיים,מרגיש הרבה יותר חזק. ממליץ בחום. בוריס

cordyceps for lungs

Posted by Vitaminssupplements on May 11, 2016

very good produkt. helps me that i can breath better! i had ashma a very long time