10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Curcumin, 60 Veggie Caps

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1609615 on Jan 16, 2009

Usually I am hesitant to review products when iHerb sends the request, because for most products they ask for a review far too early. But this is one of those products that has worked so quickly and so obviously that I can make an exception. For the aid of any type of inflammation, particularly associated with IBS, curcumin works powerfully, effectively, and without any weird side effects. I don't miss a day taking this stuff because if I do, I feel a major difference.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1892810 on Dec 04, 2008

I've read a lot of reviews saying that these capsules have red powder all over them and therefore stains your hands. I purchases two, one for me and one for my dad and there were no problems at all. It helped relieve his arthritis pain within days.

helps with backaches

Posted by Reviewer2832793 on Oct 12, 2008

Just started using curcumin for its beneficial attributes. Found I have far less backaches (I'm a server) & if I do get one, It doesn't last as long. Not as many visits to the chiropractor!

Curcumin (the very best)

Posted by Reviewer3320254 on Dec 29, 2007

Best product around that helps clarity for an elderly person who has dementia & alheimzers. FDA has not released this in pill form yet, although it was approved for memory help. Would recommend this to anyone. The best part is it is all Natural.

Curcumin for Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1897431 on Jul 26, 2009

Since I started to take Curcumin one month ago, I have no more pain in my previously aching fingers, wrists and elbow. I was able to notice some relief after only a week or 10 days. I will take it forever !