Now Foods, D-Mannose Powder, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works Great for UTI/Bladder health

Posted by Reviewer3215409 From Tennessee on Dec 06, 2009

I had to stay in the hospital for ten days to treat a severe UTI. Even after strong antibiotics, it never really went away. So I looked online and I found D Mannose, and I bought a bottle to try it since nothing else seemed to work. After a few days, I was back to normal, and after a few months of using it, my bladder seems to be a lot healthier than it ever has been before. This really works! And now I just take a teaspoonful once a week or so, and there haven't been any problems since.

It kind of helps

Posted by Reviewer2954086 From Australia on Jun 16, 2010

D mannose has helped me but it hasn't been the miracle cure that others have described. I take 2 teaspoons daily and still get infections every 3 months but it lessens their severity and helps cure them faster when used in conjunction with antibiotics.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1365592 From Texas on Sep 24, 2010

I am very satisfied with this product. I use it for my diabetic dog to ward off UTI's. If I do not re-order from this site it will be because I have found it cheaper somewhere else. I will not ever be without a bottle.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2065499 From Virginia on Mar 12, 2009

It does dissolve very easily, but I can't say that we had any relief from bacteria in the urine.

URI Helper

Posted by Reviewer1181017 From Florida on Mar 05, 2012

I give my wife various Protein and vitamines via powder dissolved in water and down her Feeding tube, Gets many URI's so added this to my powders. Hope it helps So far not working

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »