July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, D-Mannose Powder, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

Actually Works

Posted by Reviewer2421911 on Jul 06, 2006

I call this the miracle powder. It has cured me of cronic urinary tract infections. Cranberries did nothing for me, this actually works!

AMAZING product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2562742 on Apr 23, 2007

I suffered from chronic bladder infections for almost 5 years. I had tried every antibiotic imaginable, and (I thought) everything the alternative health practitioners had to offer as well. When someone told me about D-mannose, I thought "yeah, right", but anything was worth a shot. So I bought some. Within hours, my symptoms were gone. I am now infection free, antibiotic free, and yeast infection free. D-mannose is the awesome. I wish someone had told me about it five years ago.

My miracle product!

Posted by Reviewer1032847 on Apr 30, 2007

I have to say I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews of this product. Some people said that they felt relief after just one usage. I was in terrible pain and wasn't able to contact my doctor for antibiotics (thank goodness!) so I went ahead and ordered a bottle of D-Mannose powder. iHerb got my order to me the very next day! Well...you guessed it! After just one use of the powder I immediately felt a difference and after the second day I was feeling absolutely no discomfort. I now take one maintenance dose each day --- easy to do in order to keep my UTI's at bay!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3311989 on Nov 10, 2007

i have no idea if this is the real reason, but it may have saved my kidneys. I have been having recurrent UTI's for 4 years now. They torture me about every 5 to 7 weeks and i have to take antibiotics that make me feel almost worse, otherwise the infection always gets to my kidneys. I have been taking this harmless simple sugar powder for 5 months and have yet to go through the hell of a UTI and the antibiotics to treat it! I also take a couple cranberry pills a day, and if your symptoms seem to be intercourse related, I recommend a glass of water with a teaspoon of D-Mannose right after sex, and if you can remember, pop a cranberry pill before, too.

UTI Preventative

Posted by Reviewer3207051 on Dec 16, 2006

No longer suffering with cronic UTIs. My mother and I have been using this product for 2 yrs. We take the powder every day, can't live without it. I introduced this product to my doctor. She said if it works, go ahead and use it. D-Mannose.. AMAZING DISCOVERY!!