Received different item

Posted by 5231598925240180477 on May 02, 2016

I ordered a different version but it was delivered a different bottle. My mom was a little disappointed and i emailed the customer support. I was promised that they will give me a reply but no refund of any email was received. I even attached the picture which was delivered. I don't think i wanna order again from this website.

Believe the hype!

Posted by 5565347635646615665 on Apr 17, 2016

I was sceptical, but after trying everything else in the hope I could avoid antibiotics, D-Mannose was the only thing to make a difference. I was dealing with a UTI for almost 2 weeks, I had super strength cranberry and Cystex and neither made any sort of significant difference. This powder was the answer! Felt better after 2 days of taking it, flavour is hardly noticeable and pleasant. iHerb had it delivered within 2 days! Great all round experience, so had to write a review :)

amazing!!!

Posted by 5445056980260238784 on Apr 15, 2016

I used to take 4 or 5 antibiotics a year. Since I tried this product I have been a year without taking antibiotics :) I can't live without it in my kitchen. I find it unbelievable that doctors are not aware of this rather than prescribing antiobiotics!

Wonderful

Posted by 4677140488218103129 on Feb 19, 2016

Very concentrated and a great choice to prevent UTI and struvites in cats. Only takes 1/8 of a tsp once you work out the calculation. After all the UTIs etc and antibiotics, which only make infection more resistant, found this out through holistic vets. My vets would never tell me. I'm sure it's not a magic formula, but it's better than a five hundred bucks a months and being left with a "but we should run more tests."

Robyn Louise

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 18, 2016

Excellent product Have my mum on it as she is in a wheelchair She sued to have chronic urine infection. Now seems to be free most of the time. Give 1 tsp a day in water.

Great product

Posted by 5046106730343206214 on Mar 31, 2015

Great product my wife says. She combines it with cranberry products.

Awesome for urinary tract infections

Posted by Reviewer1839228 on Oct 25, 2014

Always keep this on hand -- works fast to stop symptoms and to prevent and clear urinary tract infections.

Got it for UTI

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

It worked for my uti for some time but then stopped.

preventing bladder infections caused by e coli

Posted by Reviewer3226624 on Aug 14, 2014

This product is so well priced by iherb that it is cheaper to by from them than from Europe, I find that the service by iherb is excellent and will re order as a preventative measure, it must be noted that this only helps with e coli, not other bladder infections. It is pleasant tasting and has no side effects and can be taken long term

Very helpful product- better than medecine

Posted by 4941672814504896848 on Aug 05, 2014

Very good product to use