NEVER GOT THE PRODUCT!

Posted by 5747739426501062408 on Jul 08, 2014

This is great product and great price but not so much if you pay for something you don't get! What makes this even sadder i Herb never answered to any of my question. It would be even acceptable to me if They even informed me that They simply can't or don't wont to do anything about it. Unprofessional, impolite and sad...

now D-Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer1892011 on Dec 18, 2013

I purchase this D-Mannose a few months ago and just opened it today. It had been completely sealed from the company until now. The powder was hard as if it is stale. It is like moisture has gotten into the bottle. It has a Best Buy date of 2/2016. This is not the first time I have experienced this with this company.

Be careful when using it!!!

Posted by 5417364923435019775 on Apr 22, 2013

I have purchased it and started to use it, but opposite to my expectations it didn't help - it worsen the situation. It might be due to a brand, I don't have an explanation or it might be due to the d mannose itself. I shall recommend everyone to start with a little dosage, to see whether there is an improvement in order not to end up with a severe UTI.

Does absolutely nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Feb 04, 2013

I have read all the glowing reviews for D-mannose on this website and other websites and have used it several times in the past as a preventative, can't really say if that worked or not. I had some minor symptoms a few days ago so I started intensive treatment , one teaspoon every 3 hours. Within two days I had a raging infection and had to go to the doctor for antibiotics. The doctor has told me that once the infection takes hold, nothing but antibiotics will work. That has been my experience. So I seem to be the unlucky one who has no results from this powder.

summary

Posted by kenklaebe on Jun 05, 2012

I bought D-mannose based on article wriiten by a doctor- it said it was good for addressing bladder infections. I was disappointed when a urine test showed up a UTI soon after. I had been taking oil of oregano earlier and added D-mannose to the treatment. Disappointed in both actually. I have since bought more IHerb products as a result of more recent indepth tests showing more serious body problems eg Pyrroluria.

Uncertain

Posted by Reviewer2601900 on Feb 27, 2012

Forgot to take this. Sorry. Will update.

do urine culture test first

Posted by Reviewer1704942 on Dec 24, 2011

I've bought this product and Now Foods, Cranberry, Max Strength for my Mom, who had to get up once or twice every night to go to the bathroom. No improvement, so far. Maybe this is true that it works only in case of e. coli infection and she just has got another bacteria. It is better to have the urine culture test that detects and identifies bacteria and east, before buying this product.

Didn't do much

Posted by Reviewer1938847 on May 28, 2009

I got the worst U.T.I. I've had in years while taking this. I never missed a dose. I had it in my system for a couple months, too. I know it didn't cause it but it obviously didn't stop it either.

Possible reaction

Posted by Reviewer3194434 on May 20, 2009

I may have had a reaction to D-Mannose. I was taking the amount recommended for a bladder infection -- 1 tsp every 2-3 hours. Soon after the third dose, I felt flushed and nauseated, and my heart rate increased. I wasn't taking any other medication at the time. Fortunately, the reaction lasted for only about 15-20 minutes (I would have sought medical help if it had persisted.) Since nothing else could account for the reaction, I cannot recommend this product.

acox26

Posted by Reviewer2546871 on Oct 09, 2008

Great product, really works!