Works Great for UTI/Bladder health

Posted by Reviewer3215409 on Dec 06, 2009

I had to stay in the hospital for ten days to treat a severe UTI. Even after strong antibiotics, it never really went away. So I looked online and I found D Mannose, and I bought a bottle to try it since nothing else seemed to work. After a few days, I was back to normal, and after a few months of using it, my bladder seems to be a lot healthier than it ever has been before. This really works! And now I just take a teaspoonful once a week or so, and there haven't been any problems since.

It kind of helps

Posted by Reviewer2954086 on Jun 16, 2010

D mannose has helped me but it hasn't been the miracle cure that others have described. I take 2 teaspoons daily and still get infections every 3 months but it lessens their severity and helps cure them faster when used in conjunction with antibiotics.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1365592 on Sep 24, 2010

I am very satisfied with this product. I use it for my diabetic dog to ward off UTI's. If I do not re-order from this site it will be because I have found it cheaper somewhere else. I will not ever be without a bottle.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2065499 on Mar 12, 2009

It does dissolve very easily, but I can't say that we had any relief from bacteria in the urine.

URI Helper

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Mar 05, 2012

I give my wife various Protein and vitamines via powder dissolved in water and down her Feeding tube, Gets many URI's so added this to my powders. Hope it helps So far not working

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Jan 29, 2014

This product may work ok if you have an E coli infection, but I have a problem with Enterococcus and it didn't do anything for that, either treatment or prevention. On the plus side, it's a tasteless, non-thickening white powder that you can mix with anything, and was very easy to take.

Urinary Tract Infections

Posted by Reviewer2007879 on Feb 08, 2010

I am constantly on antibiotics for severe urinary tract infections; I read about d-Mannose and decided to try it. This is my first month so I have no results as yet, but it is easy to take with no unpleasant taste and I have nothing to lose.

manose

Posted by Reviewer2275106 on Oct 30, 2007

service was quick and easy as always, but I only ordered powder because you were out of caps.

mr. goodwin

Posted by Reviewer2328015 on Aug 27, 2008

bought as gift will let you know.