Actually Works

Posted by Reviewer2421911 on Jul 06, 2006

I call this the miracle powder. It has cured me of cronic urinary tract infections. Cranberries did nothing for me, this actually works!

AMAZING product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2562742 on Apr 23, 2007

I suffered from chronic bladder infections for almost 5 years. I had tried every antibiotic imaginable, and (I thought) everything the alternative health practitioners had to offer as well. When someone told me about D-mannose, I thought "yeah, right", but anything was worth a shot. So I bought some. Within hours, my symptoms were gone. I am now infection free, antibiotic free, and yeast infection free. D-mannose is the awesome. I wish someone had told me about it five years ago.

My miracle product!

Posted by Reviewer1032847 on Apr 30, 2007

I have to say I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews of this product. Some people said that they felt relief after just one usage. I was in terrible pain and wasn't able to contact my doctor for antibiotics (thank goodness!) so I went ahead and ordered a bottle of D-Mannose powder. iHerb got my order to me the very next day! Well...you guessed it! After just one use of the powder I immediately felt a difference and after the second day I was feeling absolutely no discomfort. I now take one maintenance dose each day --- easy to do in order to keep my UTI's at bay!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3311989 on Nov 10, 2007

i have no idea if this is the real reason, but it may have saved my kidneys. I have been having recurrent UTI's for 4 years now. They torture me about every 5 to 7 weeks and i have to take antibiotics that make me feel almost worse, otherwise the infection always gets to my kidneys. I have been taking this harmless simple sugar powder for 5 months and have yet to go through the hell of a UTI and the antibiotics to treat it! I also take a couple cranberry pills a day, and if your symptoms seem to be intercourse related, I recommend a glass of water with a teaspoon of D-Mannose right after sex, and if you can remember, pop a cranberry pill before, too.

UTI Preventative

Posted by Reviewer3207051 on Dec 16, 2006

No longer suffering with cronic UTIs. My mother and I have been using this product for 2 yrs. We take the powder every day, can't live without it. I introduced this product to my doctor. She said if it works, go ahead and use it. D-Mannose.. AMAZING DISCOVERY!!

Great help for UTI

Posted by Reviewer2019433 on Mar 28, 2007

My doctor recommended this for recurrent UTI. I notice a difference within hours of taking it.

Keeps me free of UTIs

Posted by Reviewer1580371 on Nov 09, 2007

I had chronic UTIs until I started taking 1 teaspoon of D-Mannose Powder every day. I went an entire year without an infection. Then I took a trip and forgot to take the powder with me. Within a week I had a UTI!

Amazingly keeps chronic UTIs at bay!

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jul 17, 2012

My toddler son had ongoing problems with urinary tract infections until I started giving this to him daily. Initially we used it along with homeopathics to successfully treat an active UTI (with symptoms of cloudy urine and pain on voiding) and would give him a few doses of this whenever his urine became cloudy again or he complained of pain. Finally we decided to just give him a small daily dose to see if it would help keep any UTIs at bay and, we are thrilled to say, it did! I would give him 1/2 teaspoon mixed with a bit of juice or almond or rice milk each morning and he would have no symptoms. If I forgot the D-Mannose for a few days in a row, his urine would start to turn cloudy again; D-Mannose twice a day for a couple days and we'd be back on track again. Amazing stuff! I am happy to say my son has now outgrown his urinary issues and we no longer need D-Mannose, but I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who has problems with urinary infections.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1549745 on Apr 17, 2008

I have had bladder issues for many years now... I just couldn't 'hold it'... I was on bladder control medicine for years. But then I saw a new urologist and he suggested D-Mannose and weened me off Enablex. I can't believe it actually worked... I've been sleeping through the night and can make an hour drive without stopping to pee! I started out ordering D-Mannose from the doctors website which was a whopping $70 for a month and a half supply. I was skeptical trying this 'less-expensive' brand but I'm so glad I did it works just as good if not better and for less then half the price! yay!

So Far So Great!

Posted by Reviewer1900775 on May 22, 2008

I've had recurring bladder infections since I was in highschool. Recently they got really bad and were starting to occur about once a month with symptoms starting about 2 weeks after the course of Anti-biotics. I've been taking D-Mannose for about a month and a half... I know, not that long. But I feel great! I haven't had any trace of a bladder infection! So I say.. "So far so great!"