Believe the hype!

Posted by 5565347635646615665 on Apr 17, 2016

I was sceptical, but after trying everything else in the hope I could avoid antibiotics, D-Mannose was the only thing to make a difference. I was dealing with a UTI for almost 2 weeks, I had super strength cranberry and Cystex and neither made any sort of significant difference. This powder was the answer! Felt better after 2 days of taking it, flavour is hardly noticeable and pleasant. iHerb had it delivered within 2 days! Great all round experience, so had to write a review :)

amazing!!!

Posted by 5445056980260238784 on Apr 15, 2016

I used to take 4 or 5 antibiotics a year. Since I tried this product I have been a year without taking antibiotics :) I can't live without it in my kitchen. I find it unbelievable that doctors are not aware of this rather than prescribing antiobiotics!

Wonderful

Posted by 4677140488218103129 on Feb 19, 2016

Very concentrated and a great choice to prevent UTI and struvites in cats. Only takes 1/8 of a tsp once you work out the calculation. After all the UTIs etc and antibiotics, which only make infection more resistant, found this out through holistic vets. My vets would never tell me. I'm sure it's not a magic formula, but it's better than a five hundred bucks a months and being left with a "but we should run more tests."

Robyn Louise

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 18, 2016

Excellent product Have my mum on it as she is in a wheelchair She sued to have chronic urine infection. Now seems to be free most of the time. Give 1 tsp a day in water.

Great product

Posted by 5046106730343206214 on Mar 31, 2015

Great product my wife says. She combines it with cranberry products.

preventing bladder infections caused by e coli

Posted by Reviewer3226624 on Aug 14, 2014

This product is so well priced by iherb that it is cheaper to by from them than from Europe, I find that the service by iherb is excellent and will re order as a preventative measure, it must be noted that this only helps with e coli, not other bladder infections. It is pleasant tasting and has no side effects and can be taken long term

Very helpful product- better than medecine

Posted by 4941672814504896848 on Aug 05, 2014

Very good product to use

Good Product

Posted by PatriciaMcNeil on Jul 21, 2014

I have had bladder problems most of my life. My doctor recommended D-Mannose as an alternative to "living" on prescription medication. Having taken it for several years faithfully, I am completely off of antibiotics for which I am very

Great product for E-coli UTI

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

This powder is fantastic when you feel like you are about to get a UTI, and 1-2 teaspoons with 1-2 cups of water will flush out the e-coli bacteria. The qualification to this powder is that it only deals with E-coli and does not address other bacteria. Most of the time, more than 90% of the time it's an E-coli infection for most people, so this should work great and the bacteria won't develop a resistance. However, if you happen to have a different type of bacterial infection, then this won't work, and so won't cranberry supplements/pills (as cranberry only deals with E-coli as well), and I think uva ursi also only addresses e-coli (although don't quote me on the uva ursi, I'm not entirely sure, I am certain about the d-mannose and cranberry). So the rule of thumb is, if you are on this supplement for a few days and you feel like your symptoms are not clearing up, then most likely it will be a different bacterial infection, and you will need to go to your GP and get a test to verify that it is a different type of bacteria. You will be left with the option to take antibiotics, or use other natural supplements such as essential oil (oregano oil works well in the instance when it's a different type of bacteria to e-coli). But try D-mannose first (as D-mannose is gentle and won't disturb your flora) and if you are still getting the uti symptoms, please see your health practitioner.

It works

Posted by 5633372934590197225 on Mar 29, 2014

For 5 , 6 years I have had ongoing UTIs and sometimes even kidney infections. This products REALLY WORKS for prevent them!