D-Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer2252647 on Nov 14, 2007

Easy to use, tastes great in juice. Less expensive than the capsules.

D-Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer1946466 on Nov 15, 2007

D-Mannose Powder is a great product & takes care of my ailment.

Easy to use....and it works!

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Nov 20, 2007

I tried this product because of all the positive reviews......add mine to the list......with daily use.....no more UTI or bladder infection (or) yeast infections!!!! I stopped for (2) weeks and welcome back (1) UTI and the starting of a yeast infection. I just ordered more (and) will NOT be without it!

D-Mannose

Posted by Reviewer1133465 on Nov 20, 2007

I use the powder for home and it works wonders in helping me control the number of bladder infections I get.

Using D-Mannose

Posted by Reviewer1464835 on Nov 21, 2007

I've been taking a level teaspoon of this D-Mannose powder daily since Sept. 2005, and I never have anymore urinary tract infections. This powder (or capsules) inhibits the growth of bacteria so it won't adhere to the bladder wall. No more UTIs! Thanks, Iherb, for offering this product. It really works for me!

really works

Posted by Reviewer1279814 on Nov 26, 2007

My dr recommended this product. the local pharmacy charged 3x's as much. i use it daily and have not had any u.t.i. since. great product.

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2937059 on Nov 30, 2007

The powder looks and tastes like powdered sugar! Added to juice or just plain water makes it a fast way to get it into you system!

quick service

Posted by Reviewer1596917 on Dec 01, 2007

I receive my products very quickly, in fact,so quick it surprises me! Thanks iHerb.

D-Mannose Powder Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2070626 on Jan 23, 2008

I have used this product for my mom for at least a year and I can only say that anyone who suffers from UTI's needs to be on this product. I believed it saved her life many, many times. She has CHF and when she gets UTI's this can be very dangerous for her. I rate this product the highest grade you have.

D- Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on May 14, 2008

This is a natural substance to both cure and prevent urinary infections.