D-Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer2482354 on Jan 12, 2012

I was very pleased with the prompt shipping and arrival of this product.

superb

Posted by Reviewer2469751 on May 31, 2013

After two years with renewing VTI:s every month/every two months this product has been helpful. I haven´t had VTI in four months now, and if the symptons come, they disappear, if I take extra of this sugar. I take also probiotics with this produst and I think it is the combination that keeps me health. I´m glad I´ve been able to get rid of antibiotics with this product.

Seems to work very well for 4 yo daughter

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Oct 31, 2010

Daughter developed a UTI that hospitalised her for a week on an antibiotic drip. At a follow-up visit they were going to check for reverse flow valve problems using a painful invasive procedure that ran the risk of introducing new infection. If she did have such a problem, the only treatment would be low-dose antibiotics indefinitely! Thought there must be a better way and discovered D-Mannose on the Net. Ordered immediately, superfast iherb order arrived in time before her appointment at the hospital - 2 days of D-Mannose and the tests came up clear. Now whenever she seems to be quite frequently not making it to the bathroom in time or waking at night, I give her D-Mannose and then she sleeps through til morning and the accidents cease. Sometimes I give it to her in Dynamic Health, 100% Pure Cranberry Juice Concentrate, 16 fl oz 473 ml), diluted with water or soda water. I shall never be without it. This product does seem to clump up a bit over time, perhaps affected by the very hot Japanese summer, but it hasn't reduced the effectiveness in any way.

Mrs. J. Lazok

Posted by Reviewer2445001 on Aug 26, 2008

This product is a miracle for me. I can't tolerate antibiotics. I am 67 yrs of age, and I am allergic to almost everything that can cure an infection. My Urologist introduced me to D-Mannose, when I had a very bad infection of the bladder. It took two weeks under her supervision, to completely rid all infection while taking D-Mannose. I won't be without this product for the rest of my life. I knew there had to be something instead of harmful antibiotics. Talk to your doctor, and have them do the research. It might help you too.

Good

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 13, 2011

Seems to help.

Bladder health

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Jun 18, 2008

Add a little to your morning tea every day and keep your bladder in great health. Excellent price!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2609223 on Aug 17, 2010

It's simply an miracle product. I'll recommend this to anyone who suffers from UTI. Shipping from iherb.com is very fast. Thank You

THINK!!

Posted by 5278953516303709226 on Jun 28, 2016

A car accident that left me with TBI and the prospect of early dementia, and many physical problems, short term memory loss, etc. I began to research TBI and any alternative help. One thing I found was mannose and aloe. I began taking both in small amounts 1oz aloe,2 tsp. mannose. 6 weeks in and I can tell some difference. Mostly in memory but I will continue a 12 month course to be fair to myself and the products.

Great

Posted by 4896886315514304665 on Aug 10, 2016

Nice flavour and easy to add to water and drink. Had a lingering UTI and this seemed to really speed clearing it up without the use of anti-biotics.

Easy to use....and it works!

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Nov 20, 2007

I tried this product because of all the positive reviews......add mine to the list......with daily use.....no more UTI or bladder infection (or) yeast infections!!!! I stopped for (2) weeks and welcome back (1) UTI and the starting of a yeast infection. I just ordered more (and) will NOT be without it!