Now Foods, D-Mannose Powder, 3 oz (85 g)

Wonderful product for those prone to UTI'S

Posted by 4909505017256519069 on Jun 20, 2013

This powder tastes very sweet and is pleasant to take. It prevents bad bacteria from clinging to the wall of the bladder and therefore helps with UTI prevention. It should be taken together with a good Cranberry Extract. I will continue to purchase this product.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2544820 on Jun 06, 2010

I've suffered from reacurring bladder infections as well as interstitial cystitis and this product has changed my life. No more daily antibiotics! I just take this product twice a day and have only had 1 bladder infection in the past 4 years!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2262164 on Jan 29, 2010

So happy I found this. completely got rid of my bladder infection. Tastes like sugar but doesn't raise blood sugar. Absolutely works, took a whole bottle, use 2 or more times a day, maximum every four hours. I like the NOW brand quality and iherb has FAST shipping.

Great sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Apr 03, 2011

I found this to be helpful w/ UTI's! Its great as a sugar alternative. Very good!!

good for bladder infections in cats

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Sep 16, 2011

My tom cat has a bladder infection which returns regularly. Every time he gets antibiotics. And it returns. Since a few months I have given him D-Mannose powder through his wet food. He eats it, no problem, so I assume it has no particular taste. Since using it the bladder infection has not returned. In the beginning I gave it 2 times a day, but then he still had a bladder infection. Now for maintenance I give it once a day. I give a quarter of a teaspoon. This seems to be enough. I think I will give him this for the rest of his life. The vet doesn't know what else to do about the bladder infections and this works.