Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2937059 on Nov 30, 2007

The powder looks and tastes like powdered sugar! Added to juice or just plain water makes it a fast way to get it into you system!

quick service

Posted by Reviewer1596917 on Dec 01, 2007

I receive my products very quickly, in fact,so quick it surprises me! Thanks iHerb.

D-Mannose Powder Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2070626 on Jan 23, 2008

I have used this product for my mom for at least a year and I can only say that anyone who suffers from UTI's needs to be on this product. I believed it saved her life many, many times. She has CHF and when she gets UTI's this can be very dangerous for her. I rate this product the highest grade you have.

D- Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer3334703 on May 14, 2008

This is a natural substance to both cure and prevent urinary infections.

This stuff really works!

Posted by Reviewer2307257 on Apr 27, 2008

I used to get bladder infections about once a month, but now it's only once or twice a year. And it clears up alot faster.

D-mannose

Posted by Reviewer2389039 on Dec 29, 2007

I used to suffer from periodic bouts of urinary tract infections and was tired of having to see the doctor for antibiotics. I did a lot of research and decided to try D-mannose and I am extremely glad I did. I have been using D-mannose for several years and it has been successful in controlling my UTI problem. I rarely get them anymore, only if I've forgotten to take the D-mannose for awhile. If you suffer from frequent UTIs after intercourse, this product is a great preventative measure. I highly recommend D-mannose. More doctors should be aware of the effectiveness of this product. My doctor was very interested in hearing my case to pass on the info to other women who suffered like I did.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2038929 on Jan 30, 2008

I knew I was getting an infection so I started using this. It helped, I will be using again. Doesn't taste bad either.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2731474 on Mar 12, 2008

The best cure and prevention for UTI. After being on antibiotics for so many times (at least once a month since I was a little girl) I was willing to try anything. Cranberry pills do not work, D-mannose really does! I've been UTI free for 3 months, it's a miracle powder. LOVE IT... I recommend this product and this brand is reasonable priced. Thank You

Be sure to take several times a day

Posted by Reviewer1378840 on Mar 25, 2008

I suffer from recurrent bladder infections and almost gave up on finding a "natural" cure until I took D-Mannose! I started with the pills: 3 capsules three times a day--it worked but now I take ONLY the powder. It has a very mild sweet taste so you can mix it into anything. I mix it into yogurt and ice tea--so much better than swallowing 9 capsules. And the powder costs less than the caps. iherb gives GREAT customer service, thanks guys! Safe and effective for dogs, too!

Bladder health

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Jun 18, 2008

Add a little to your morning tea every day and keep your bladder in great health. Excellent price!