Works As a Preventative

Posted by Reviewer1389905 on Apr 27, 2010

This seems to work for me to help prevent my UTIs which are always set off from sex. I make sure that I do a dose before or immediately after and I have been UTI free for two months now which is great. Cypro doesn't even work for me anymore even though the culture says that it should. I did use this product for two weeks while I knew that I had an infecion and while it did ease my sysmptoms, the UTI came back full on as soon as I stopped taking the powder. In summary, works to prevent UTIs but not while an infection has already set in. Also for chronic UTI sufferers out there. I LOVE acidic foods (wine, coffee, tea, chocolate, spicy foods, thai) but they are also very irritating to the urinary tract. When irritated, the tissue is more inflammed and prone to bacterial infections. I now take two Prelief capelets with whatever may be acidic. My life has CHANGED. I was getting UTI's 1-2x a month and was miserable. Prelief has been key in keeping my urinary tract from becoming irrated so I am less prone to UTIs.

D-Mannose

Posted by Reviewer2986202 on Jan 25, 2010

Sweet, like powdered sugar...nice to mix with smoothies and juice, keep bladder clear...Seems the price is pretty high, considering the actual weight

D-Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer3068725 on Jan 11, 2010

I have been very happy with this product. I use it daily and so far no infections. Thanks!

D-Mannose Powder

Posted by Reviewer2729177 on Jun 08, 2009

The product is quite satisfactory and does aid in the prevention of cystitis. The powder dissolves in water reasonably well, but there is always a small white egg shelly deposit left in the bottom of the glass. ie The product is not all powder.

I use for urinary tract

Posted by Reviewer3258596 on Mar 25, 2009

I take the powder form of D-Mannose in combination with Cranberry Capsules to help with urinary tract infections. The combination helps keep the infecion at bay.

Dr. Werner

Posted by Reviewer2143467 on Jan 11, 2009

We use it for my wife during last years. It helps and my wife is happy. Thanks

Trying it....and hopeful!

Posted by Reviewer3323304 on Nov 24, 2008

I have been without a UTI for over a month, which is unusual for me. I'm not real sure yet if it works, but I am really hopeful. I will keep trying it, because if it doesn't absolutly work, I'm sure it helps. Martha Schuler

Works very well.

Posted by Reviewer1439892 on Nov 14, 2008

Clears up infections and keeps them away!

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3261019 on Sep 06, 2008

I read an article about it helping with UTI's....it really is terrific. I would suggest it to anyone.

Easy to use, and no excipient ingredients, but no assay

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Aug 20, 2008

Keep in mind that it is a highly processed product made in a manufacturing plant. Rating would be higher if label contained assay to reveal its purity.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »