Now Foods, D-Mannose Powder, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 4-star

I reccomend for prevention of UTI

Posted by Reviewer2785724 on Dec 21, 2011

I would reccomend D-Mannose for preventing a UTI if you don't currently have one. I DID have one at the time and I went through a whole bottle (at about 4 to 5 tsp a day) but still had the infection. But after the anti-biotics cured the infection, I've been taking the D-Mannose a tsp a day to keep the UTIs away - and so far it is working.

Does work

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Due to CFS and fibromyalgia I have permanent irritable bladder syndrome but I have found that this does ease the problem as it's said to carry the bacteria out of the urinary tract. I think it needs to be taken consistently with long-term issues, but definitely helpful and would buy again.

Same great effect as the capsules but messier

Posted by Reviewer1835507 on Jan 10, 2013

This is just the same as the capsules, but I find it a lot less convenient to take a regular dose which discourages regularity. Same great substance, but in a less useful form (for me). I'll stick with the gel caps.

D-Mannose

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Jan 26, 2013

Next time I think I might order the capsule product. The powder tastes sugary and fine but it's easier to just take a pill. I can't tell you whether it works or not... I've only used it 3-4 times and so far I'm not really feeling anything different.

Keep some on hand.

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Aug 03, 2013

I keep it on hand, just in case. It makes me feel better. I used to use it as a daily preventative but it didn't seem to work. It's too much money for that also. So I'll try ACV daily instead and keep the D-Mannose as a secret weapon for UTI.