10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Sports, D-Ribose Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 3-star

Slight improvement in my energy level

Posted by Reviewer2573889 on Feb 09, 2009

I started taking this a little over 3 weeks ago and I've seen some improvement in my energy level. I've been taking 2 teaspoons a day since I began taking it. I mix it with orange juice and I can't even taste it, but if I add it to plain water, the taste is not so good. I'm not sure if I would see more improvement if I totally cut out having sugar in my coffee.

First thoughts

Posted by Reviewer3022224 on Nov 28, 2007

It's too early to say since this is the first time I've used this product.

Interesting stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Sep 03, 2010

Taking this product at the recommended dosage with a glass of milk is not recommended as its flavour is too powerful but reducing the amount to the tip of the teaspoon and adding half a teaspoon of glucose makes a refreshing drink. Its benefits were otherwise not noticeable.