New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Sports, D-Ribose Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2371930 on May 08, 2008

It gives me the energy I need to make it through the day. It also helps with the symptoms from Fybromialgia. I heard about this product in the Womans World magazine, then I researched it.

Great Product for fibromyalsia

Posted by Reviewer3196449 on Oct 20, 2008

And it contains the exact same main ingredient as Corvalen-M, but for much less!

D-Ribose Powder

Posted by Reviewer2905036 on Mar 08, 2010

I have not used this product long enough to feel qualified to really rate it. I would say work up to the the full two teaspoons dose. I expect it probably would work more efficiently taken at the right time (before working out) and in the right dose (two teaspoons). Initially, I took two teaspoons and didn't workout and felt very uncomfortable for about an hour. Since then I take one teaspoon if I'm not working out and I feel just fine. I bought it based on the recommendations of Dr.Oz so you decide for yourself. I have not seen any health benefits from taking it as yet but I just bought it. I wouldn't expect to see benefits for at least a month or more. I rate it based only on what Dr.Oz said it will do.

Helps Recovery

Posted by Reviewer1888716 on Mar 24, 2007

Helps recovery from training and gives you a bit of energy too

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1232925 on Sep 29, 2010

It has helped with my chronic fatigue after taking lipitor.I have much more energy than before I started taking it. It came muck quicker than I expected and the price was much cheaper than the competition

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »