Fibromyalgia and energy

Posted by 5535481405522482191 on Feb 22, 2014

I just purchased this to try for my fibromyalgia pain and for my lack of energy. I just got it in the mail yesterday and started taking it this morning. Dr. Oz recommended one teaspoon three times a day. So that's what I'm going to try. I've taken two doses so far today and after the first dose I felt very drained and exhausted. Don't know how long it takes to feel results but the smell of the product is hard to get past. I almost gag when stirring it in orange juice but after mixed up it doesn't appear to have that odor. It doesn't have a bad taste or the orange juice mask the taste well. I am so in hopes this helps me as I have constant pain and the meds the doctors give you didn't help me....they make me too foggy headed. I can't really rate this product yet....but I will let you know after a week how it's doing. If anyone knows of a brand that doesn't have that horrible smell to it please share....I'm not sure I will be able to keep taking this one with the smell! It won't let you post with no rating so as of right now I'd have to give it one star until I know the effects.

poison?

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Nov 29, 2013

When I opened the bottle, there was a nasty chemical smell. I'm afraid to use it, I won't poison myself. Expensive bottle with pure chemical poison. Can I still get a refund?? Toen ik dit potje opende, schrok ik van de extreem chemische lucht. Was bang dat het zou ontploffen, zo sterk chemisch ruikt het. Logischerwijs durf ik het niet in te nemen, zo bang dat ik mezelf vergiftig. Echt zo jammer, had er zoveel goeds over gelezen. Maar deze moet je dus echt niet bestellen.

Last bottle had strong solvent odor

Posted by Reviewer2032710 on Sep 02, 2013

Never had this problem before, but I have asked for a refund on this bottle, and will order the equivalent Jarrow product in the future.

Terrible chemical smell- untested.

Posted by 5340494129207790044 on Aug 09, 2013

I read all the positive reviews of this product and decided to order it, my first Iherb order. Unfortunately on opening the bottle I was hit with a strong terrible chemical smell, like nail polish remover or some kind of strong cleaning chemical. There is no way I would consider ingesting it, so I guess I can't review the efficacy of the actual product as I will not be putting that in my body, I believe in trusting my nose. I took some powder out of the bottle to see if it was the packaging that had the odour but it was through the powder as well.

D-RIBOSE POWDER

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Dec 26, 2012

I READ AN ARTICLE MENTIONING THE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT RELATING TO BODILY ACHES AND PAINS AND LACK OF ENERGY. I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AND HAVE FOUND IT TO BE VERY BENEFICIAL.

This saves me.

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

Enough said.

Now Foods D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2341599 on Jun 11, 2012

Great for energy boost - I always take before my fitness classes. It really helps.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer3040763 on Jan 24, 2012

nice

did nothing

Posted by ling76 on Jan 05, 2012

I bought this for fatigue, but this product did nothing for me.

Great Product