Great product

Posted by Reviewer2371930 on May 08, 2008

It gives me the energy I need to make it through the day. It also helps with the symptoms from Fybromialgia. I heard about this product in the Womans World magazine, then I researched it.

Great Product for fibromyalsia

Posted by Reviewer3196449 on Oct 20, 2008

And it contains the exact same main ingredient as Corvalen-M, but for much less!

D-Ribose Powder

Posted by Reviewer2905036 on Mar 08, 2010

I have not used this product long enough to feel qualified to really rate it. I would say work up to the the full two teaspoons dose. I expect it probably would work more efficiently taken at the right time (before working out) and in the right dose (two teaspoons). Initially, I took two teaspoons and didn't workout and felt very uncomfortable for about an hour. Since then I take one teaspoon if I'm not working out and I feel just fine. I bought it based on the recommendations of Dr.Oz so you decide for yourself. I have not seen any health benefits from taking it as yet but I just bought it. I wouldn't expect to see benefits for at least a month or more. I rate it based only on what Dr.Oz said it will do.

Helps Recovery

Posted by Reviewer1888716 on Mar 24, 2007

Helps recovery from training and gives you a bit of energy too

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1232925 on Sep 29, 2010

It has helped with my chronic fatigue after taking lipitor.I have much more energy than before I started taking it. It came muck quicker than I expected and the price was much cheaper than the competition

I don't feel exhausted anymore

Posted by Reviewer1193489 on Dec 14, 2010

Works better than another brand I bought elsewhere. However, I noticed a few lumps and a more crystalline texture than the other brand. Bottom line - the effect on my energy level is excellent. I don't need as much as I did the first few days, now that my system is primed. I combine d-ribose with magnesium malate, niacinamide, and ubiquinol to diminish muscle pain and fatigue.

d-ribose

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Apr 21, 2008

so far it seems to be helping my fibromyalgia, but it's only been two weeks, so we'll see.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1438575 on Oct 27, 2011

Followed 'From Fatigued to Fantastic' for my CFS and previously used one tub of Corvalen (which was excellent but expensive, now discontinued) so tried this brand. Has helped alleviate aches & pains and improves sleep. Only took 10 days (incl two weekends)to arr Canberra, Australia by International Airmail. No problem with it going through Australian Customs. I since ordered 2 x Doctors Best brand to try. They arrived 14 days later (six of which were weekends or public holidays, plus Aust Customs opened the package and checked - didn't open the containers).

D-RIBOSE POWDER

Posted by 4860642009645579510 on Dec 26, 2012

I READ AN ARTICLE MENTIONING THE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT RELATING TO BODILY ACHES AND PAINS AND LACK OF ENERGY. I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AND HAVE FOUND IT TO BE VERY BENEFICIAL.

Now Foods, D-Ribose Powder 8 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1960612 on Mar 22, 2008

Excellent product. I wish it came in a much larger size and of cause at a reduced price. Find a company doing that and I will buy it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »