Dosage too high

Posted by Reviewer1472494 on Oct 20, 2010

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

Posted by 5483787615945751082 on Oct 11, 2012

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

returned product

Posted by Reviewer1824660 on Feb 22, 2011

I have had to return this product as it is not allowed into NZ without a doctor's prescription.

Did nothing for brain or skin

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Mar 08, 2011

Due to an illness, I have a hard time focusing and I have a hard time with memory so I thought I'd try this. I finished more than half the bottle and I saw no difference on the days I took the pills and the days I didn't. Plus, I really didn't notice any difference to my skin. Then I read that you should only take DMAE on the days you need it, not as a daily supplement, and since I saw no really help, I just called it quits for this one. I almost always start a product with the Now Foods brand cause I trust them cause I rarely get side effects from their products but I find that half the time their products do nothing for me but if I switch to another brand the supplement/vitamin really helps. So this may be one of the times, Now Foods isn't working for me.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer2815511 on Oct 22, 2010

Purchased as a choline source. Doesn't seem to have much effect on the 2pm low-energy state that raw eggs often ameliorate.

poor

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

did not do anything for me

DMAE Not Useful for Age Spots

Posted by Reviewer1331295 on Apr 19, 2010

Got it for age spots but did not notice any reduction in the brown spots after two years of taking it. Quit buying it. Will go to a skin specialist to use IPL light treatment which is supposed to be the best method and very fast, one hour.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by 5733307147921671762 on Oct 01, 2013

Haven't tried it yet

can't really tell

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 27, 2008

I can not tell that this really does anything at all. Don't think I will reorder this.