Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 02, 2016

I have been taking DMAE for year and years about ten years now. Excellent quality and very good price. I quit taking all the supplements that I had been taking for years because I got sick of taking pills all the time. But now I find there are certain supplements that I was taking I need to take to keep me in a good condition for living life to the fullest. DMAE is one of the supplements that I need to take daily for optimal health and for clear thinking. All I take is one pill a day or capsule a day. This is all I need of this supplement. DMAE gives me energy, clear and better thinking and clearer and softer skin. I have added back MSM for joint health and for hair and Choline for my mind and energy and hair, skin, nails, eyes and just plain feeling better and great for the day. I also take NAC and have never quit taking these. I need these to keep any physical hurts and wounds healing quickly. I am 73 and have noticed the older I got the longer it took me to heal from anything but with NAC I am now back to healing quickly. I also take Carlsons Cod Liver Oil. I also take Healthy Origins Astaxanthin for pain in joints. I also take magnesium citrate which works best for my body. I have tried many other kinds of magnesium that are supposed to be better absorbed but like the citrate magnesium best. So, these are all the supplements I now take and really feel good in my body and mind. Who knows that the older I get I might need more. I get all my B vitimans from eggs and a good fresh food diet. I was trying to get everything that I need from fresh food but found out over the past year that I need these supplements that I have just mentioned. There are different seasons in our lives that need different things to keep life fun and adventurous and just plain feeling good about living life to the fullest.

It's a bless for fast working brain!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I take only one pill in the morning about 30-40 minutes before breakfast. First couple of weeks I didn't really notice much but I kept taking them. One day I realized that I'm more energetic than my usual (I was taking only DMAE and nothing else during that period) and I went back to learning Italian!!! I noticed that new words I memorize much easier and recollect them later on with no issues. I felt kind of hunger for learning!!!! Definitely my brain was functioning at a higher capacity than before!! Recommend it for people with fatigue, or someone earning a degree or learning new languages, etc :). If my review was helpful to make a decision please press Yes button.

Great!

Posted by 4931473319886236975 on May 20, 2015

I use this for ADHD and it works great! could increase the dosage later on, but let me tell you I tried Choline but that just made things worse for me, had the opposite effect....i love this stuff!

Good business deserves the customer prize and encouragement.

Posted by 4892050190861778537 on Apr 06, 2015

After looking high and low for the best products with the best deals, I am so happy with iHerb! Your product are excellent, prices great, with pleasant and good service. A special note: It is clear that this is not just a business for you. In every page of iHerb you feel the love for mankind and the motivation to help. Thank you. The world is a better place because of you.

Very helpful for memory

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Dec 21, 2014

My cognitive functions have really increased with DMAE and it is very useful in my exams period! Don't hesitate a second if you want to improve your brain functions

Serge

Posted by 5436054419938957068 on Nov 15, 2014

Fantastic !!! This is an entirely new level!

The perfect companion to carnosine in an anti-aging formulation

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

First, it reinforces carnosine's own anti-aging properties. Then, it provides a whole series of complementary benefits of its own. Many people have heard of the anti-aging results that Romanian scientist, Ana Aslan, achieved using something called GH3, or procaine. What most people do not know is that GH3 breaks down in the body to form DMAE (after first metabolizing into DEAE) and PABA. In other words, DMAE is the key active component in Ana Aslan's anti-aging formula.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

DMAE for lonf life !

I seem to be more focused when I take this.

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Sep 08, 2014

It has helped a bit with my concentration. I can work for longer periods without needing that "coffee break."

Amazing!

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Jun 05, 2014

I find that this product really helps me to concentrate and memory I am diagnosed as having ADHD Since I was taking the product I take a lot less Ritalin