Cheap and keeps your mind fresh

Posted by Reviewer1534316 on Sep 18, 2011

Most noticable change after starting to take these is that I can come up with solutions to problems more easily.

Mostly effective supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3213656 on Jan 09, 2012

Work fairly well.

Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Dec 28, 2014

I use this now for several weeks and don't notice any different yet. My skin is already smooth and glowing (sorry don't want to brag) because of my healthy diet. But will keep using this and see if it will strenghten my skin. I'm a bit of a 'sinker' in stead of a 'wrinkler'.

I do not know if I should use it or not...

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Somebody wrote it's bad for liver, so I want to do some reading before taking it to constant use.

Barely feel their effect.

Posted by 5721314836211044623 on Nov 21, 2016

This might be either a defective shipment which happened once with another now foods supplement (however, the capsules have a bitter taste, which implies they have some sort of acidic content, not just random filler); will stick to doctor's best for my DMAE needs.

dmae

Posted by 4881415718074991545 on Aug 26, 2013

Thankyou for my order, it arrived in good time. I am happy with the service although have not taken the product long enough to comment on its effectiveness, thankyou

Great service

Posted by 5071247232761749481 on Jul 03, 2013

Thank you the product arrived very quickly. I have been using this product for over a year now and think it works really well, I can tell when I don't take them if you are looking for a boost then try these.

Side effects

Posted by Reviewer1262492 on Nov 23, 2011

Makes mind difficult to think. It is not clear how it influences. Not exact measured dosage and time to take.

Now Foods, DMAE 250mg, 100 Vcps

Posted by Reviewer1080395 on Feb 11, 2011

excellent dmae product. i bilieve it works.

I like NOW supplements

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Sep 23, 2009

Just started using 500mg as a part of my son's supplements for autism and hoping to see an improvement in focusing in school and with homework. NOW is a reputable company at a very nice price. My son (age6) has no trouble swallowing the large capsules but other children might - something to consider. Would also like to see more of their products in lower formulations to make it easier to supplement children.