Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Dec 28, 2014

I use this now for several weeks and don't notice any different yet. My skin is already smooth and glowing (sorry don't want to brag) because of my healthy diet. But will keep using this and see if it will strenghten my skin. I'm a bit of a 'sinker' in stead of a 'wrinkler'.

Very helpful for memory

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Dec 21, 2014

My cognitive functions have really increased with DMAE and it is very useful in my exams period! Don't hesitate a second if you want to improve your brain functions

Serge

Posted by 5436054419938957068 on Nov 15, 2014

Fantastic !!! This is an entirely new level!

The perfect companion to carnosine in an anti-aging formulation

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

First, it reinforces carnosine's own anti-aging properties. Then, it provides a whole series of complementary benefits of its own. Many people have heard of the anti-aging results that Romanian scientist, Ana Aslan, achieved using something called GH3, or procaine. What most people do not know is that GH3 breaks down in the body to form DMAE (after first metabolizing into DEAE) and PABA. In other words, DMAE is the key active component in Ana Aslan's anti-aging formula.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

DMAE for lonf life !

I seem to be more focused when I take this.

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Sep 08, 2014

It has helped a bit with my concentration. I can work for longer periods without needing that "coffee break."

Amazing!

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Jun 05, 2014

I find that this product really helps me to concentrate and memory I am diagnosed as having ADHD Since I was taking the product I take a lot less Ritalin

It is cool)

Posted by 5260213249250179659 on Apr 19, 2014

I do not feel any effect on my mental activity. However, my skin have become better with DMAE. That is the thing I have purchased this product for, so I gave the 5. PS I took for 250 mg (1 peel) in a day for a month.

It works!

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Apr 06, 2014

It's still a strange supplement for me, Im still amazed of its effects. First I have to mention that I use this in a combo with Ginkgo Biloba, L-tyrosine and sometimes L-arginine too. I feel my mind more alive, sharper, think faster, also noticed a good mood and more energy. The bad part is that I feel I cant focus long time on the same thing, but my mind is running fast from one thing to another. Many some ppl dont enjoy this, but I dont complain, Im actually happy I got rid of my letargy. So, it's like a kind of hyperactivity which I like! I recommend!

Brilliant!!

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Apr 05, 2014

I take one of these 2-3 times a day with Pantothenic Acid and Natural Brain Enhancers and it's brilliant. I edit for a living and need to be focussed and able to work under pressure and I find if I don't stick to my routine for some reason, I notice it by about 2-3pm. I also take Max DHA (a good fish oil brand). THis has been great for my hyperactivity, focus, mood, anxiety, OCD etc. I don't get chest pain as much and it has lowered my stress considerably. I feel comfortable and calm now. I'll never stop taking them!