Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 mg, 100 Vcaps

Wow, fab. product

21 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2302302 on Aug 02, 2011

I love this product. I was not sure about using DMAE, I thought maybe it is all hype and aload of rubbish, but NO!! I only took four tablets and boy did I feel a difference!! I do suffer from brain fog, I have been taking ginkgo to help this problem which worked reasonably o.k, but ginkgo in combination with DMAE is amazing. I have no brain fog, I think clearly and I have noticed that I am learning faster. I recently went on a Croatian language course and it is blimin mind melting, but I noticed that I studied better and remembered more when I took this product. I also have noticed I am less fed up and down, I feel happier and more positive. I love this product and I hope that it continues working in this way.

DMAE 250 mg

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2250035 on Oct 09, 2008

Use one of these daily along with 500 mg of Rhodiola, 500 mg of L-Tyrosine and 300mg of Phosphatidyl Serine for stress and brain function. It's helping for stress. Hoping after longer use, it will do even better for my brain fog.

Brain Food!

15 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1764760 on Mar 22, 2007

Helps with alertness better than coffee without the side effects. Energy booster. Good for anyone's brain.

Goood for the skin

15 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Nov 29, 2009

This product appears to me good against acne. My skin has really cleared up since I started taking the supplement.

My favourite supplement

14 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2881797 on Oct 16, 2009

I have found DMAE has transformed me. I suffer from a condition that means I have constant tinnitus and a flashing effect in my visual field, combined with frequent brain fog. The DMAE doe not help my tinnitus (only meditation and brain wave feedback helps with that), but it does solve the brain fog and help with the flashing visual field. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it.