Increases brain activity

Posted by Reviewer1582021 on Nov 27, 2013

DMAE kind of light brain stimulant and nootrop for me. Helps to recover after hangovers, helps with "brain fog". Can increase anxiety, but it happens rare. Also high dosage cause irritability!

DMAE 250mg

Posted by 5042745743923669070 on Feb 05, 2015

Good for mood improvement, relexing and also sleeps better.

You won't find any better combination of quality and value.

Posted by Reviewer1097313 on Dec 08, 2007

Highest Quality & Potency, Vegetarian capsule, convenient dosage, plus iHerb's Super Value Price.

Mostly effective supplement.

Posted by Reviewer3213656 on Jan 09, 2012

Work fairly well.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1619890 on Feb 12, 2012

Does the job it is supposed to,noticeable improvements in memory and mental sharpness. On the down side this is quite harsh on the liver.

For my son's ADD

Posted by 5113074938752748915 on Jun 21, 2012

I noticed that my son has been less tired and sleeping better. (He is taking DMAE with B-12,B-5,B-6 and L-

Cheap and keeps your mind fresh

Posted by Reviewer1534316 on Sep 18, 2011

Most noticable change after starting to take these is that I can come up with solutions to problems more easily.

very good for ADHD and affordable

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Mar 15, 2015

It's very good for ADD I am suffering from. Not perfect but FAR better than ginkgo and bacopa... I will also try vinpocetine

Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Dec 28, 2014

I use this now for several weeks and don't notice any different yet. My skin is already smooth and glowing (sorry don't want to brag) because of my healthy diet. But will keep using this and see if it will strenghten my skin. I'm a bit of a 'sinker' in stead of a 'wrinkler'.

Helps me focus

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Dec 23, 2012

Even though this is a NOW brand, it really helps me focus mentally and be productive. Usually supplements don't really work much for me so I really like this being that I have adrenal fatigue and PTSD, depression and anxiety.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »