Really helps my anxiety

Posted by Carybear on Sep 24, 2012

Ive been taking this for about a month with vitamin B5. I really noticed better cognitive function and memory, also a natural serenity under mildly stressful circumstances. I would recommend :)

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Dosage too high

Posted by Reviewer1472494 on Oct 20, 2010

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I use it together with Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10 and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1399310 on May 19, 2009

This product is safe and helps me obtain maximum concentration at school. Excellent product. Even good for your skin and to enhance your IQ!!! I use it with Gingko Biloba to get a great concentration level and blood flow to my brain. Highly recommended for people with difficulties to learn or concentrate.

wish i found them earlier.

Posted by Reviewer2989832 on May 07, 2010

DMAE has helped me heaps, after a big night out i would feel it for a few days, but these help get over it by the next morning

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

Posted by 5483787615945751082 on Oct 11, 2012

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 29, 2008

This really helps with concentration and an upbeat mood.

Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Feb 02, 2016

I have been taking DMAE for year and years about ten years now. Excellent quality and very good price. I quit taking all the supplements that I had been taking for years because I got sick of taking pills all the time. But now I find there are certain supplements that I was taking I need to take to keep me in a good condition for living life to the fullest. DMAE is one of the supplements that I need to take daily for optimal health and for clear thinking. All I take is one pill a day or capsule a day. This is all I need of this supplement. DMAE gives me energy, clear and better thinking and clearer and softer skin. I have added back MSM for joint health and for hair and Choline for my mind and energy and hair, skin, nails, eyes and just plain feeling better and great for the day. I also take NAC and have never quit taking these. I need these to keep any physical hurts and wounds healing quickly. I am 73 and have noticed the older I got the longer it took me to heal from anything but with NAC I am now back to healing quickly. I also take Carlsons Cod Liver Oil. I also take Healthy Origins Astaxanthin for pain in joints. I also take magnesium citrate which works best for my body. I have tried many other kinds of magnesium that are supposed to be better absorbed but like the citrate magnesium best. So, these are all the supplements I now take and really feel good in my body and mind. Who knows that the older I get I might need more. I get all my B vitimans from eggs and a good fresh food diet. I was trying to get everything that I need from fresh food but found out over the past year that I need these supplements that I have just mentioned. There are different seasons in our lives that need different things to keep life fun and adventurous and just plain feeling good about living life to the fullest.