Now Foods, DMAE, 250 mg, 100 Vcaps

It works

Posted by Reviewer2768993 From Hong Kong on Dec 18, 2009

May also due to cold weather, I have good sleeps these few days after taking DMAE, one before going bed. Good sleep leads to clear thinking during the day time, and less sleepy in the afternoon as I did. I feel well, and Will continue taking.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 From Australia on May 14, 2008

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby.

Whoa dreams

Posted by Reviewer1251840 From Maine on Jul 22, 2008

Basically I got this because I wanted more mental horsepower. I thought it would take a month or so to see results, like some herbal supplements, so I took two before bed the night I got them to get the process started. That night, however, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my *life*, certainly the most vivid since my childhood, and it lasted for what felt like hours. Not scattered ideas and images, but a long dream that cohered like reality... or at least some of reality, lol. I'd been chasing the dream world for a while and had given up months ago... so this is a real gift for me. I would say the fact that it did this when I wasn't expecting it, and in my sleep, is testament of some sorts.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1528985 From California on Jan 01, 2011

Love this product. I really think it helps keep my mind clear and more focused.

Powerful!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I purchased it after the Perricone recommendation. I didn't notice much on the elasticity of my skin, but maybe that's because I am only 30, and my skin is relatively firm. But I did notice change in my mental speed! That's no joke. I could think more clearly and more quickly! I also think that it evoked some depressing thoughts as well. I think that maybe you could use it for a small amount of time when you need that extra mental energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.