good product

Posted by 5387559921342967474 on Mar 26, 2014

i feel great

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 23, 2014

Neuroprotective as well as dream enhancement.

amazing

Posted by kanaca on Mar 02, 2014

Just what I needed for a boost to my acetylcholine regimen. I was already taking Citicholine and NeuroOptimizer, and panthethine. This seemed to be a missing link!

Great

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 08, 2014

Increases mind motivation and memory recall. I take it every day.

Increases brain activity

Posted by Reviewer1582021 on Nov 27, 2013

DMAE kind of light brain stimulant and nootrop for me. Helps to recover after hangovers, helps with "brain fog". Can increase anxiety, but it happens rare. Also high dosage cause irritability!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

DMAE is a natural nutrient found in the brain. Taking DMAE helps to enhance memory function, increase attention span, alertness, focus and sharpness, increase intelligence and learning ability, simulate mental activity, induce better sleep and reduce sleep needed, lift our mood, reduce depression and various other effects related to increased brain function! Another side effect is that it improves the skin quality as well. That’s why it’s common found in skin products. Careful not to take too much DMAE close to sleeping time as it can simulate the mind too much and cause insomnia. Personally, I find that I can focus and concentrate on my work longer with less mental energy crash. I also find that my memory gets better as well. Highly recommend to take DMAE along with another brain booster, Acteyl L Carnitine. The duo will improve your brain function like none you can imagine. The price is definitely the best as well and it will get 250 mg of DMAE per capsule. The capsules are not too big, fairly easy to swallow and are vegetarian. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. As for the dosage, I take 2 daily. Sometimes I take 2 twice daily if needed without any side effect. Another downside is that once you get too used to brain function, you might experience an mental energy crash if you stop taking it. However, there is no reason to stop taking! Check out my page for more reviews!

Powerful!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I purchased it after the Perricone recommendation. I didn't notice much on the elasticity of my skin, but maybe that's because I am only 30, and my skin is relatively firm. But I did notice change in my mental speed! That's no joke. I could think more clearly and more quickly! I also think that it evoked some depressing thoughts as well. I think that maybe you could use it for a small amount of time when you need that extra mental energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Did nothing for me

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

I only took this product for two weeks, combined with a powerful vitamin complex, so I may not be the most qualified to review it. It did nothing for me. I felt neither positive effects or side effects.

DMAE

Posted by 5057439847310780668 on Oct 05, 2013

This help me be more focused on learning.

Haven't tried it yet