Now Foods, DMAE, 250 mg, 100 Vcaps

It works

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Dec 18, 2009

May also due to cold weather, I have good sleeps these few days after taking DMAE, one before going bed. Good sleep leads to clear thinking during the day time, and less sleepy in the afternoon as I did. I feel well, and Will continue taking.

Powerful!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I purchased it after the Perricone recommendation. I didn't notice much on the elasticity of my skin, but maybe that's because I am only 30, and my skin is relatively firm. But I did notice change in my mental speed! That's no joke. I could think more clearly and more quickly! I also think that it evoked some depressing thoughts as well. I think that maybe you could use it for a small amount of time when you need that extra mental energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on May 14, 2008

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

DMAE is a natural nutrient found in the brain. Taking DMAE helps to enhance memory function, increase attention span, alertness, focus and sharpness, increase intelligence and learning ability, simulate mental activity, induce better sleep and reduce sleep needed, lift our mood, reduce depression and various other effects related to increased brain function! Another side effect is that it improves the skin quality as well. That’s why it’s common found in skin products. Careful not to take too much DMAE close to sleeping time as it can simulate the mind too much and cause insomnia. Personally, I find that I can focus and concentrate on my work longer with less mental energy crash. I also find that my memory gets better as well. Highly recommend to take DMAE along with another brain booster, Acteyl L Carnitine. The duo will improve your brain function like none you can imagine. The price is definitely the best as well and it will get 250 mg of DMAE per capsule. The capsules are not too big, fairly easy to swallow and are vegetarian. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. As for the dosage, I take 2 daily. Sometimes I take 2 twice daily if needed without any side effect. Another downside is that once you get too used to brain function, you might experience an mental energy crash if you stop taking it. However, there is no reason to stop taking! Check out my page for more reviews!

Whoa dreams

Posted by Reviewer1251840 on Jul 22, 2008

Basically I got this because I wanted more mental horsepower. I thought it would take a month or so to see results, like some herbal supplements, so I took two before bed the night I got them to get the process started. That night, however, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my *life*, certainly the most vivid since my childhood, and it lasted for what felt like hours. Not scattered ideas and images, but a long dream that cohered like reality... or at least some of reality, lol. I'd been chasing the dream world for a while and had given up months ago... so this is a real gift for me. I would say the fact that it did this when I wasn't expecting it, and in my sleep, is testament of some sorts.