Whoa dreams

Posted by Reviewer1251840 on Jul 22, 2008

Basically I got this because I wanted more mental horsepower. I thought it would take a month or so to see results, like some herbal supplements, so I took two before bed the night I got them to get the process started. That night, however, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my *life*, certainly the most vivid since my childhood, and it lasted for what felt like hours. Not scattered ideas and images, but a long dream that cohered like reality... or at least some of reality, lol. I'd been chasing the dream world for a while and had given up months ago... so this is a real gift for me. I would say the fact that it did this when I wasn't expecting it, and in my sleep, is testament of some sorts.

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1528985 on Jan 01, 2011

Love this product. I really think it helps keep my mind clear and more focused.

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Great!

Posted by 4931473319886236975 on May 20, 2015

I use this for ADHD and it works great! could increase the dosage later on, but let me tell you I tried Choline but that just made things worse for me, had the opposite effect....i love this stuff!

Seems to work but with a cost

Posted by 5390270480728900376 on Jun 23, 2016

After about 2 weeks I felt a bit sharper in the mind and less affected by tiredness from lack of sleep. However when stopping taking it I felt quite groggy and tired worse than before I started. With further research I suggested that taking this makes your body take its choline from this instead of from your food. So I'd be worried about taking it too long and then feeling groggy forever unless i take it again.

Dosage too high

Posted by Reviewer1472494 on Oct 20, 2010

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

Posted by 5483787615945751082 on Oct 11, 2012

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1399310 on May 19, 2009

This product is safe and helps me obtain maximum concentration at school. Excellent product. Even good for your skin and to enhance your IQ!!! I use it with Gingko Biloba to get a great concentration level and blood flow to my brain. Highly recommended for people with difficulties to learn or concentrate.

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I use it together with Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10 and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.