Awesome Natural Mood Booster!

Posted by 5286274890519780747 on Nov 25, 2012

I began taking this supplement about two weeks ago, after a friend recommended it to me, when I told her about how I seem to get the "Winter Blues" every year during the Autumn. My mood has changed drastically, and I feel so much happier and optimistic, something that seemed hard to achieve on my own since I'm normally a worry-wort. I feel myself smiling, though I don't always know why. Since I have acne, I'm hoping that this product has a positive effect on that condition as well. I intend to continue using using product, I highly recommend it for those with mild mood swings and people who are less optimistic during the colder months of the year.

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Seems to work well for ADD...

Posted by Reviewer1991991 on Apr 16, 2012

My 10 yr old daughter has ADD, and she takes this in the morning with magnesium, vitamin b's, and krill oil-omega 3's. She says she notices a big difference at school when she takes it, and it helps her to pay attention better. Husband also says it helps him to focus better when at work. Will continue to buy this!

best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I use it together with Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10 and collagen. I adhere to a rule that "the beauty begins from within". This complex allows me to support skin in an elastic, smooth condition, constrains emergence of wrinkles. It is convenient to use. Thanks.

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1399310 on May 19, 2009

This product is safe and helps me obtain maximum concentration at school. Excellent product. Even good for your skin and to enhance your IQ!!! I use it with Gingko Biloba to get a great concentration level and blood flow to my brain. Highly recommended for people with difficulties to learn or concentrate.

wish i found them earlier.

Posted by Reviewer2989832 on May 07, 2010

DMAE has helped me heaps, after a big night out i would feel it for a few days, but these help get over it by the next morning

Dosage too high

Posted by Reviewer1472494 on Oct 20, 2010

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 29, 2008

This really helps with concentration and an upbeat mood.

Great value

Posted by danielsousa on Sep 20, 2012

This is my 2nd bottle. This caps help me a lot to stay focus in my study.

Great

Posted by Motrena on Oct 03, 2012

I love it. It is third time I'm ordering it now.