Whoa dreams

Posted by Reviewer1251840 on Jul 22, 2008

Basically I got this because I wanted more mental horsepower. I thought it would take a month or so to see results, like some herbal supplements, so I took two before bed the night I got them to get the process started. That night, however, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my *life*, certainly the most vivid since my childhood, and it lasted for what felt like hours. Not scattered ideas and images, but a long dream that cohered like reality... or at least some of reality, lol. I'd been chasing the dream world for a while and had given up months ago... so this is a real gift for me. I would say the fact that it did this when I wasn't expecting it, and in my sleep, is testament of some sorts.

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1528985 on Jan 01, 2011

Love this product. I really think it helps keep my mind clear and more focused.

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Dosage too high

Posted by Reviewer1472494 on Oct 20, 2010

Just got the side effects after one week of use; slight headache and stiffness around head and shoulders. I might try halving the dose somehow..don't know.

Caused a migraine which lasted for 3 days.

Posted by 5483787615945751082 on Oct 11, 2012

BEWARE - this product gave me a migraine which lasted 3 days. I researched the recommended dose, and found that studies suggest using less than HALF the recommended dose on the bottle.

Very helpful for memory

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Dec 21, 2014

My cognitive functions have really increased with DMAE and it is very useful in my exams period! Don't hesitate a second if you want to improve your brain functions

Great!

Posted by 4931473319886236975 on May 20, 2015

I use this for ADHD and it works great! could increase the dosage later on, but let me tell you I tried Choline but that just made things worse for me, had the opposite effect....i love this stuff!

Exilant!

Posted by 4987160928186849976 on Sep 23, 2015

I don't know about other brands that make these kind of supplements but Now Foods has been my first choice for supplemental nutritional products for over 2 years, and besides the shipping cost I'd say it's been well worth the expense! I stack my tablets from morning and throughout the day, I take them either as recommended on the bottle or as I fell is needed...The results I have noticed (but never honestly expected to feel a thing) where: enhanced comprehension when reading, (I actually enjoy reading now), stable mood, less sleepy throughout the day, feel like I could sleep but need less sleep overall,thinking is clearer than it used to be... I would defiantly recommend it to serious students who don't want or is unable to legally obtain pro-vigil or an equivalent narcoleptic drug...

Seems to work but with a cost

Posted by 5390270480728900376 on Jun 23, 2016

After about 2 weeks I felt a bit sharper in the mind and less affected by tiredness from lack of sleep. However when stopping taking it I felt quite groggy and tired worse than before I started. With further research I suggested that taking this makes your body take its choline from this instead of from your food. So I'd be worried about taking it too long and then feeling groggy forever unless i take it again.