Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 29, 2008

This really helps with concentration and an upbeat mood.

returned product

Posted by Reviewer1824660 on Feb 22, 2011

I have had to return this product as it is not allowed into NZ without a doctor's prescription.

Great value

Posted by danielsousa on Sep 20, 2012

This is my 2nd bottle. This caps help me a lot to stay focus in my study.

Great

Posted by Motrena on Oct 03, 2012

I love it. It is third time I'm ordering it now.

It works!

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Apr 06, 2014

It's still a strange supplement for me, Im still amazed of its effects. First I have to mention that I use this in a combo with Ginkgo Biloba, L-tyrosine and sometimes L-arginine too. I feel my mind more alive, sharper, think faster, also noticed a good mood and more energy. The bad part is that I feel I cant focus long time on the same thing, but my mind is running fast from one thing to another. Many some ppl dont enjoy this, but I dont complain, Im actually happy I got rid of my letargy. So, it's like a kind of hyperactivity which I like! I recommend!

Exilant!

Posted by 4987160928186849976 on Sep 23, 2015

I don't know about other brands that make these kind of supplements but Now Foods has been my first choice for supplemental nutritional products for over 2 years, and besides the shipping cost I'd say it's been well worth the expense! I stack my tablets from morning and throughout the day, I take them either as recommended on the bottle or as I fell is needed...The results I have noticed (but never honestly expected to feel a thing) where: enhanced comprehension when reading, (I actually enjoy reading now), stable mood, less sleepy throughout the day, feel like I could sleep but need less sleep overall,thinking is clearer than it used to be... I would defiantly recommend it to serious students who don't want or is unable to legally obtain pro-vigil or an equivalent narcoleptic drug...

Good with GABA

Posted by Reviewer2984355 on Jun 23, 2010

Works. I take this with GABA 500. It boosts up the GABA, for me. After taking this pill, I feel like like I just swim in a pool. -yeah it's the side effect of DMAE, it's not that bad.

Seems to work but with a cost

Posted by 5390270480728900376 on Jun 23, 2016

After about 2 weeks I felt a bit sharper in the mind and less affected by tiredness from lack of sleep. However when stopping taking it I felt quite groggy and tired worse than before I started. With further research I suggested that taking this makes your body take its choline from this instead of from your food. So I'd be worried about taking it too long and then feeling groggy forever unless i take it again.

BRAINS GALORE

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 11, 2008

I can think much clearer,helps me get through the day take with carnosine am and pm

Seems good.

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Mar 15, 2010

I take this every day along with L-Phenylalanine. Seems to be a good combo. My energy and focus are up.