Great value

Posted by danielsousa on Sep 20, 2012

This is my 2nd bottle. This caps help me a lot to stay focus in my study.

Great

Posted by Motrena on Oct 03, 2012

I love it. It is third time I'm ordering it now.

It works!

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Apr 06, 2014

It's still a strange supplement for me, Im still amazed of its effects. First I have to mention that I use this in a combo with Ginkgo Biloba, L-tyrosine and sometimes L-arginine too. I feel my mind more alive, sharper, think faster, also noticed a good mood and more energy. The bad part is that I feel I cant focus long time on the same thing, but my mind is running fast from one thing to another. Many some ppl dont enjoy this, but I dont complain, Im actually happy I got rid of my letargy. So, it's like a kind of hyperactivity which I like! I recommend!

Great!

Posted by 4931473319886236975 on May 20, 2015

I use this for ADHD and it works great! could increase the dosage later on, but let me tell you I tried Choline but that just made things worse for me, had the opposite effect....i love this stuff!

Exilant!

Posted by 4987160928186849976 on Sep 23, 2015

I don't know about other brands that make these kind of supplements but Now Foods has been my first choice for supplemental nutritional products for over 2 years, and besides the shipping cost I'd say it's been well worth the expense! I stack my tablets from morning and throughout the day, I take them either as recommended on the bottle or as I fell is needed...The results I have noticed (but never honestly expected to feel a thing) where: enhanced comprehension when reading, (I actually enjoy reading now), stable mood, less sleepy throughout the day, feel like I could sleep but need less sleep overall,thinking is clearer than it used to be... I would defiantly recommend it to serious students who don't want or is unable to legally obtain pro-vigil or an equivalent narcoleptic drug...

BRAINS GALORE

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 11, 2008

I can think much clearer,helps me get through the day take with carnosine am and pm

returned product

Posted by Reviewer1824660 on Feb 22, 2011

I have had to return this product as it is not allowed into NZ without a doctor's prescription.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1706376 on Jan 31, 2011

This product is excellent for those of us who have attention problems, ie. ADD, aspergers syndrome, etc. I use it in conjunction with ALA (sometimes RLA), inositol, pantothenic acid, ginko and ginseng.

Seems good.

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Mar 15, 2010

I take this every day along with L-Phenylalanine. Seems to be a good combo. My energy and focus are up.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Apr 29, 2009

I really digging this product so far! I have definitely notice a difference mentally,no cons, Thanks iHerb!