Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 mg, 100 Vcaps

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Awesome Natural Mood Booster!

Posted by 5286274890519780747 on Nov 25, 2012

I began taking this supplement about two weeks ago, after a friend recommended it to me, when I told her about how I seem to get the "Winter Blues" every year during the Autumn. My mood has changed drastically, and I feel so much happier and optimistic, something that seemed hard to achieve on my own since I'm normally a worry-wort. I feel myself smiling, though I don't always know why. Since I have acne, I'm hoping that this product has a positive effect on that condition as well. I intend to continue using using product, I highly recommend it for those with mild mood swings and people who are less optimistic during the colder months of the year.

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

The perfect companion to carnosine in an anti-aging formulation

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

First, it reinforces carnosine's own anti-aging properties. Then, it provides a whole series of complementary benefits of its own. Many people have heard of the anti-aging results that Romanian scientist, Ana Aslan, achieved using something called GH3, or procaine. What most people do not know is that GH3 breaks down in the body to form DMAE (after first metabolizing into DEAE) and PABA. In other words, DMAE is the key active component in Ana Aslan's anti-aging formula.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

DMAE is a natural nutrient found in the brain. Taking DMAE helps to enhance memory function, increase attention span, alertness, focus and sharpness, increase intelligence and learning ability, simulate mental activity, induce better sleep and reduce sleep needed, lift our mood, reduce depression and various other effects related to increased brain function! Another side effect is that it improves the skin quality as well. That’s why it’s common found in skin products. Careful not to take too much DMAE close to sleeping time as it can simulate the mind too much and cause insomnia. Personally, I find that I can focus and concentrate on my work longer with less mental energy crash. I also find that my memory gets better as well. Highly recommend to take DMAE along with another brain booster, Acteyl L Carnitine. The duo will improve your brain function like none you can imagine. The price is definitely the best as well and it will get 250 mg of DMAE per capsule. The capsules are not too big, fairly easy to swallow and are vegetarian. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. As for the dosage, I take 2 daily. Sometimes I take 2 twice daily if needed without any side effect. Another downside is that once you get too used to brain function, you might experience an mental energy crash if you stop taking it. However, there is no reason to stop taking! Check out my page for more reviews!