Now Foods, DMAE, 250 mg, 100 Vcaps

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

Awesome Natural Mood Booster!

Posted by 5286274890519780747 on Nov 25, 2012

I began taking this supplement about two weeks ago, after a friend recommended it to me, when I told her about how I seem to get the "Winter Blues" every year during the Autumn. My mood has changed drastically, and I feel so much happier and optimistic, something that seemed hard to achieve on my own since I'm normally a worry-wort. I feel myself smiling, though I don't always know why. Since I have acne, I'm hoping that this product has a positive effect on that condition as well. I intend to continue using using product, I highly recommend it for those with mild mood swings and people who are less optimistic during the colder months of the year.

excelente produto!

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

It seems that this product has left me with double attention. Great product! Great!

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1399310 on May 19, 2009

This product is safe and helps me obtain maximum concentration at school. Excellent product. Even good for your skin and to enhance your IQ!!! I use it with Gingko Biloba to get a great concentration level and blood flow to my brain. Highly recommended for people with difficulties to learn or concentrate.

wish i found them earlier.

Posted by Reviewer2989832 on May 07, 2010

DMAE has helped me heaps, after a big night out i would feel it for a few days, but these help get over it by the next morning