dmae

Posted by 4881415718074991545 on Aug 26, 2013

Thankyou for my order, it arrived in good time. I am happy with the service although have not taken the product long enough to comment on its effectiveness, thankyou

good but its low dmae

Posted by 5315653433253627999 on Aug 21, 2013

Good stuff affect me in a good way I combine with B complex and Omega 3

Now Foods DMAE

Posted by OlgaVS on Aug 09, 2013

Started taking it together with Now Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid with my regular Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold and after a while realized my tight jeans were not that tight anymore! :) And I definitely eat/need less food during the day, and don’t feel tired by the end of the day, neither physically nor mentally. I like the result, will continue taking these three together. Добавила Now Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid и Now Foods DMAE к моим регулярным омега кислотам Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold и спустя какое-то время заметила, что тесные джинсы уже не такие тесные:) , и есть стала меньше в течение дня, и к концу дня не чувствую усталости. Результат понравился, продолжу принимать эти три препарата вместе.

good for the brain

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I bought this for my uncle, who was looking for an enhancement on his memory. He said he can remember stuff easily after some weeks taking DMAE.

Great service

Posted by 5071247232761749481 on Jul 03, 2013

Thank you the product arrived very quickly. I have been using this product for over a year now and think it works really well, I can tell when I don't take them if you are looking for a boost then try these.

alloriginal

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

this is one of those unknown supplements that everyone should learn about. By increasing acetylcholine in the brain, dmae improves focus and mood. I have been taking this for almost 25 yearsand have nothing but good things to say. It seems to make me more alert and focused, and simultaneously more relaxed! There is a build-up effect, and it may take 2-3 weeks to notice the improvement. It will be gradual at first...like me, you may have to run out of it before you really appreciate how much better you've been feeling! I've run out before, and after 3-4 days felt sluggish and tired. Take one per day, on an empty stomach. Most people take it first thing in the morning. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

It is a sudden increase of concentration and thinking power

Posted by BrendaRoss on Apr 22, 2013

I got this for my ADHD son. It took him a week to start getting the concentration boosted. Make sure you take it with Vitamin B-5. Otherwise it won't work. I did try it myself before I put my son on it, it also worked for me.

Feel like it's working

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Jan 27, 2013

Feel like it makes my skin smooth.

Helps me focus

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Dec 23, 2012

Even though this is a NOW brand, it really helps me focus mentally and be productive. Usually supplements don't really work much for me so I really like this being that I have adrenal fatigue and PTSD, depression and anxiety.

Awesome Natural Mood Booster!

Posted by 5286274890519780747 on Nov 25, 2012

I began taking this supplement about two weeks ago, after a friend recommended it to me, when I told her about how I seem to get the "Winter Blues" every year during the Autumn. My mood has changed drastically, and I feel so much happier and optimistic, something that seemed hard to achieve on my own since I'm normally a worry-wort. I feel myself smiling, though I don't always know why. Since I have acne, I'm hoping that this product has a positive effect on that condition as well. I intend to continue using using product, I highly recommend it for those with mild mood swings and people who are less optimistic during the colder months of the year.