Did nothing for brain or skin

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Mar 08, 2011

Due to an illness, I have a hard time focusing and I have a hard time with memory so I thought I'd try this. I finished more than half the bottle and I saw no difference on the days I took the pills and the days I didn't. Plus, I really didn't notice any difference to my skin. Then I read that you should only take DMAE on the days you need it, not as a daily supplement, and since I saw no really help, I just called it quits for this one. I almost always start a product with the Now Foods brand cause I trust them cause I rarely get side effects from their products but I find that half the time their products do nothing for me but if I switch to another brand the supplement/vitamin really helps. So this may be one of the times, Now Foods isn't working for me.

Great, but beware

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 14, 2012

Google the following: longecity DMAE sparingly. If you like the effects of DMAE and take it occasionally, consider supplementing with Phosphatidylserine along with it, since the synthesis of PS gets temporarily inhibited by DMAE. PS + DMAE = instant headache relief, and for some: enhanced concentration and cognitive ability.

DMAE -- Caps

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 26, 2011

Great for mind power and cognition, also available as liquid, which is additionally good for skin.

good product

Posted by 5387559921342967474 on Mar 26, 2014

i feel great

Good business deserves the customer prize and encouragement.

Posted by 4892050190861778537 on Apr 06, 2015

After looking high and low for the best products with the best deals, I am so happy with iHerb! Your product are excellent, prices great, with pleasant and good service. A special note: It is clear that this is not just a business for you. In every page of iHerb you feel the love for mankind and the motivation to help. Thank you. The world is a better place because of you.

I seem to be more focused when I take this.

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Sep 08, 2014

It has helped a bit with my concentration. I can work for longer periods without needing that "coffee break."

Very helpful for memory

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Dec 21, 2014

My cognitive functions have really increased with DMAE and it is very useful in my exams period! Don't hesitate a second if you want to improve your brain functions

Great

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 08, 2014

Increases mind motivation and memory recall. I take it every day.

good for the brain

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I bought this for my uncle, who was looking for an enhancement on his memory. He said he can remember stuff easily after some weeks taking DMAE.

Increases brain activity

Posted by Reviewer1582021 on Nov 27, 2013

DMAE kind of light brain stimulant and nootrop for me. Helps to recover after hangovers, helps with "brain fog". Can increase anxiety, but it happens rare. Also high dosage cause irritability!