BRAINS GALORE

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 11, 2008

I can think much clearer,helps me get through the day take with carnosine am and pm

returned product

Posted by Reviewer1824660 on Feb 22, 2011

I have had to return this product as it is not allowed into NZ without a doctor's prescription.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1706376 on Jan 31, 2011

This product is excellent for those of us who have attention problems, ie. ADD, aspergers syndrome, etc. I use it in conjunction with ALA (sometimes RLA), inositol, pantothenic acid, ginko and ginseng.

Seems good.

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on Mar 15, 2010

I take this every day along with L-Phenylalanine. Seems to be a good combo. My energy and focus are up.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Apr 29, 2009

I really digging this product so far! I have definitely notice a difference mentally,no cons, Thanks iHerb!

Did nothing for brain or skin

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Mar 08, 2011

Due to an illness, I have a hard time focusing and I have a hard time with memory so I thought I'd try this. I finished more than half the bottle and I saw no difference on the days I took the pills and the days I didn't. Plus, I really didn't notice any difference to my skin. Then I read that you should only take DMAE on the days you need it, not as a daily supplement, and since I saw no really help, I just called it quits for this one. I almost always start a product with the Now Foods brand cause I trust them cause I rarely get side effects from their products but I find that half the time their products do nothing for me but if I switch to another brand the supplement/vitamin really helps. So this may be one of the times, Now Foods isn't working for me.

Great, but beware

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 14, 2012

Google the following: longecity DMAE sparingly. If you like the effects of DMAE and take it occasionally, consider supplementing with Phosphatidylserine along with it, since the synthesis of PS gets temporarily inhibited by DMAE. PS + DMAE = instant headache relief, and for some: enhanced concentration and cognitive ability.

DMAE -- Caps

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 26, 2011

Great for mind power and cognition, also available as liquid, which is additionally good for skin.

good for the brain

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I bought this for my uncle, who was looking for an enhancement on his memory. He said he can remember stuff easily after some weeks taking DMAE.

good product