- Seem to help a little -

Posted by Christal on Aug 02, 2012

It's a convenient and economical One-A-Day Multi-Vits/Minerals for my family of 3 adults. Love the facts that I only need to take one tablet a day (coz I need to take many other supplements), tablet is easy to swallow, and one bottle can last for almost 3 months. Ingredients look good and quite complete (could have more inclusion, but then the price would likewise increase), and when taken everyday regularly it helps keep me from being too worn out. A pretty decent buy. Note: This has Retinyl Palmitate, which should not be taken in high dose for an extended period of time as it may cause toxicity (as opposed to the natural beta carotene)and Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), which is not as useful to the body as Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3). Wish the manufacturer could use the healthier alternatives of the two vitamins.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love this multivitamin. I feel the difference in my energy level. It definitely has improved since I switch to this vitamin from the one I purchased at wal-mart.

Smells weird ?

Posted by 5568047751468992440 on Oct 26, 2016

I got it today the only thing i've noticed is the smell it smells so weird n bad but its only in the bottle i don't know if its only my bottle or all the same its really good but the smell was the only bad thing about it

best I've found so far

Posted by 4745461392144300965 on Dec 01, 2016

I have been looking for a vitamin that I can take that has everything I need , which has proved to be nearly impossible , also have had a hard time finding anything you only have to take one tablet many I've found you have to take 3 or 4. This one it is only one and it has most of vitamins I need although I wish it had more calcium I also like that it has B12 as Methylcobaiamin thats hard to find in a daily vitamin . All in all I think this is a wonderful product with very fair price. I was happy with it.

nice optimal multi vitamin/mineral content. very good value.

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Jan 17, 2017

I like that it has the important vitamins/minerals. especially the natural ones and the registered ones ( with R trademarks-it makes it impressive). (there is no simple way to know if all the product contents is absorbed in my body but peace of mind is also important, maybe if there was some based research about it it would have been more convincing). the price of the product makes it good value product. overall i like it.

Large Amount> good deal.

Posted by Reviewer1077366 on May 03, 2008

One of the best multi and a good deal too. Unfortunately the ginko is removed.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on May 14, 2008

good price and product, fast delivery.

Quality, Affordable, Basic Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 01, 2008

Excellent value for a basic minimum daily value multivitamin.

Ecellent choice

Posted by Reviewer3292576 on Feb 19, 2009

Great multi vit. Take one every day. Great suppliment.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1351741 on Mar 16, 2009

good stuff. it has just what you need in proper amounts - not unnecessarily excessive doses. iHerb is the best place to buy your supplements - great prices and fast delivery!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »