Well-balanced multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Jan 20, 2008

It's ideal for all the household members with just one bottle of this multi-vitamin.

great

Posted by Reviewer1260718 on Aug 29, 2008

great vits....easy to swallow.

Good Daily Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Nov 25, 2009

Better than "Store brands"

Great product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I like taking this because it's a complete multivitamin with everything in it at its recommended dosage. No side effects at all (unlike the megadose brands). Also gives me energy and clarity. Not sure which ingredient is doing that but it works!

Typically Good Stuff from NOW

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Sep 22, 2016

OK, NOW, I'm back. I tried another brand but like yours better.

Smells weird ?

Posted by 5568047751468992440 on Oct 26, 2016

I got it today the only thing i've noticed is the smell it smells so weird n bad but its only in the bottle i don't know if its only my bottle or all the same its really good but the smell was the only bad thing about it

best I've found so far

Posted by 4745461392144300965 on Dec 01, 2016

I have been looking for a vitamin that I can take that has everything I need , which has proved to be nearly impossible , also have had a hard time finding anything you only have to take one tablet many I've found you have to take 3 or 4. This one it is only one and it has most of vitamins I need although I wish it had more calcium I also like that it has B12 as Methylcobaiamin thats hard to find in a daily vitamin . All in all I think this is a wonderful product with very fair price. I was happy with it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love this multivitamin. I feel the difference in my energy level. It definitely has improved since I switch to this vitamin from the one I purchased at wal-mart.

- Seem to help a little -

Posted by Christal on Aug 02, 2012

It's a convenient and economical One-A-Day Multi-Vits/Minerals for my family of 3 adults. Love the facts that I only need to take one tablet a day (coz I need to take many other supplements), tablet is easy to swallow, and one bottle can last for almost 3 months. Ingredients look good and quite complete (could have more inclusion, but then the price would likewise increase), and when taken everyday regularly it helps keep me from being too worn out. A pretty decent buy. Note: This has Retinyl Palmitate, which should not be taken in high dose for an extended period of time as it may cause toxicity (as opposed to the natural beta carotene)and Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), which is not as useful to the body as Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3). Wish the manufacturer could use the healthier alternatives of the two vitamins.

too big to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Apr 03, 2011

would be better with smaller size.