Great product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I like taking this because it's a complete multivitamin with everything in it at its recommended dosage. No side effects at all (unlike the megadose brands). Also gives me energy and clarity. Not sure which ingredient is doing that but it works!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love this multivitamin. I feel the difference in my energy level. It definitely has improved since I switch to this vitamin from the one I purchased at wal-mart.

- Seem to help a little -

Posted by Christal on Aug 02, 2012

It's a convenient and economical One-A-Day Multi-Vits/Minerals for my family of 3 adults. Love the facts that I only need to take one tablet a day (coz I need to take many other supplements), tablet is easy to swallow, and one bottle can last for almost 3 months. Ingredients look good and quite complete (could have more inclusion, but then the price would likewise increase), and when taken everyday regularly it helps keep me from being too worn out. A pretty decent buy. Note: This has Retinyl Palmitate, which should not be taken in high dose for an extended period of time as it may cause toxicity (as opposed to the natural beta carotene)and Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), which is not as useful to the body as Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3). Wish the manufacturer could use the healthier alternatives of the two vitamins.

too big to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1839008 on Apr 03, 2011

would be better with smaller size.

Values are too low...if you're serious about your health, get a diff. vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2193776 on Dec 19, 2009

I used to think this was a nice simple supplemental vitamin. But recently I've realized how deficient my body was in several vitamins, including principally Vitamin D. This multi has almost no vitamin d. Dr. Andrew Weil recommends something like 2000iu of D daily, and this thing has like 100iu. Big big difference. This is cheap, and it will do something for you...but if you're older like me, and you care about your health, get something a little more expensive with higher values.

tablet too big

Posted by Reviewer1203210 on Feb 02, 2012

Find difficulty swallowing (too big)

not recommend

Posted by 5046432033357191187 on Jan 10, 2016

After taking, I feel vomit and sickly. 3 out of 10 real vomit. I gave no idea what made it. I have been taking heaps of different vitamin never happen before It is such a disgusting feeling. I had to move this away

Supplemental Information

Posted by Reviewer1738025 on Feb 26, 2007

This is by far the best multi out there and a great deal. However, I miss the ginko that was removed in the new formula.

i love it.

Posted by Reviewer3290223 on Nov 24, 2009

ok. it is enough.

Now Foods, Daily Vits, 250 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Jul 04, 2009

Perfect, easy and affordable, all daily vits and minerals in 1 pill.