review for iherb not for the product

Posted by 5698396978766889198 on Oct 24, 2015

People in India beware buying anything from iherb.com. This online site in India specifically making people mad here. look at the price which is so attractive however, once you buy they add additional charges by their DHL partner which is more than the product price. Also, they don't disclose the additional expenses imposed by DHL partner anywhere during your shopping with them nor by DHL partner. They only ask money once they deliver the product. I tell you why.... They reach you home and ask for custom duty charges which if you see the amount you may faint after seeing the amount to be paid. AND IF YOU REFUSE to accept the product what they say see it "your additional taxes amount more than the product price hence you will have either to accept the product and pay the DHL Partner whatever they ask you to pay or we will dispose your shipment. There is no control over these kind of businesses in India by the Government. I am in touch with the legal Adviser so that this site should be banned of doing there businesses here and will strongly get them banned in India. I would not recommend In my country people should buy anything before having any confirmation of the final price of the product to be paid for the shipment.

great price for great vegan product

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Aug 05, 2012

A+

Vitamin-Mineral Formula

Posted by Reviewer1098397 on Jun 28, 2010

Prompt delivery, excellent quality and price.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1144127 on Mar 17, 2011

Awesome!

OK vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1156039 on Sep 03, 2014

First 2 months: I don't really feel any boost of energy. Anyway box is enough for 8 months and price is OK. I can swallow the pills easily but they are rather big. I like the dosage under 100% Edit: after 6 months use took blod test at doctor's and everything was very well. Thinking that it was after polar night season and much strress from work, I think these vitamins help to maintain and feel good. Changing the rating to 5.

best ever

Posted by 4806974889011232577 on Apr 07, 2016

For me it's best multi, been on it for several years, and definitely will continue to be. Daily Vits and NOW Omega-3 is my every day health stack

Attention NORWEGIAN buyers!!

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on May 30, 2012

I bought this some weeks ago and recieved today a letter from the Norwegian postal service that this vitamines are classified as restricted drugs in Norway and will get returned to iHerb. So these vitamines are obviously not allowed in Norway without a prescription. No idea why, probably too high content of something.

Good product

Posted by 5097872278240107968 on Sep 16, 2016

I buy this product regularly and I like it. I find all Now products useful.

Daily Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1233518 on May 27, 2011

I like this product. I really like the fact that I only have to take one pill a day.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1016058 on Mar 21, 2010

These vitamins are great. I ususally get nauseous when I take vitamins but not with this one.