Values are too low...if you're serious about your health, get a diff. vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2193776 on Dec 19, 2009

I used to think this was a nice simple supplemental vitamin. But recently I've realized how deficient my body was in several vitamins, including principally Vitamin D. This multi has almost no vitamin d. Dr. Andrew Weil recommends something like 2000iu of D daily, and this thing has like 100iu. Big big difference. This is cheap, and it will do something for you...but if you're older like me, and you care about your health, get something a little more expensive with higher values.

cheap form of vitamins and minerals

Posted by 4659217623274682523 on Dec 31, 2016

These vitamins and minerals are cheap forms and don't observe in body properly

Would not recommend

Posted by 4920704755815924889 on Nov 04, 2016

Made my rectum sore and tinnitus worse.

Supplemental Information

Posted by Reviewer1738025 on Feb 26, 2007

This is by far the best multi out there and a great deal. However, I miss the ginko that was removed in the new formula.

i love it.

Posted by Reviewer3290223 on Nov 24, 2009

ok. it is enough.

review for iherb not for the product

Posted by 5698396978766889198 on Oct 24, 2015

People in India beware buying anything from iherb.com. This online site in India specifically making people mad here. look at the price which is so attractive however, once you buy they add additional charges by their DHL partner which is more than the product price. Also, they don't disclose the additional expenses imposed by DHL partner anywhere during your shopping with them nor by DHL partner. They only ask money once they deliver the product. I tell you why.... They reach you home and ask for custom duty charges which if you see the amount you may faint after seeing the amount to be paid. AND IF YOU REFUSE to accept the product what they say see it "your additional taxes amount more than the product price hence you will have either to accept the product and pay the DHL Partner whatever they ask you to pay or we will dispose your shipment. There is no control over these kind of businesses in India by the Government. I am in touch with the legal Adviser so that this site should be banned of doing there businesses here and will strongly get them banned in India. I would not recommend In my country people should buy anything before having any confirmation of the final price of the product to be paid for the shipment.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take these daily for general health. They are a must for every woman.

AAA product

Posted by 5172525045783925919 on Apr 07, 2015

very good combination of vits.

I like it

Posted by 5233685647462240732 on Nov 13, 2013

Very good! This is all that I need!

Very good

Posted by 4635895297561215567 on Jan 28, 2014

It's a very efficient multivitamin. Since I begin using this, I never got flu.