review for iherb not for the product

Posted by 5698396978766889198 on Oct 24, 2015

People in India beware buying anything from iherb.com. This online site in India specifically making people mad here. look at the price which is so attractive however, once you buy they add additional charges by their DHL partner which is more than the product price. Also, they don't disclose the additional expenses imposed by DHL partner anywhere during your shopping with them nor by DHL partner. They only ask money once they deliver the product. I tell you why.... They reach you home and ask for custom duty charges which if you see the amount you may faint after seeing the amount to be paid. AND IF YOU REFUSE to accept the product what they say see it "your additional taxes amount more than the product price hence you will have either to accept the product and pay the DHL Partner whatever they ask you to pay or we will dispose your shipment. There is no control over these kind of businesses in India by the Government. I am in touch with the legal Adviser so that this site should be banned of doing there businesses here and will strongly get them banned in India. I would not recommend In my country people should buy anything before having any confirmation of the final price of the product to be paid for the shipment.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take these daily for general health. They are a must for every woman.

AAA product

Posted by 5172525045783925919 on Apr 07, 2015

very good combination of vits.

I like it

Posted by 5233685647462240732 on Nov 13, 2013

Very good! This is all that I need!

Very good

Posted by 4635895297561215567 on Jan 28, 2014

It's a very efficient multivitamin. Since I begin using this, I never got flu.

good

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

good

Daily vits

Posted by 5038833273771475981 on Oct 10, 2014

A little big, smelly but very good... I'm a vegan and it has enough iron and b12... I recommend

+++++

Posted by 5021309532973934870 on Dec 13, 2014

Good

Haven't had the flue for 2 winters

Posted by 4677191791006400226 on Jan 08, 2015

So for me it works fine. I also have less colds.

OK vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1156039 on Sep 03, 2014

First 2 months: I don't really feel any boost of energy. Anyway box is enough for 8 months and price is OK. I can swallow the pills easily but they are rather big. I like the dosage under 100% Edit: after 6 months use took blod test at doctor's and everything was very well. Thinking that it was after polar night season and much strress from work, I think these vitamins help to maintain and feel good. Changing the rating to 5.