better than drugs

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Mar 07, 2012

I felt amazing the difference the first week, very good against muscle pain of exertion, and better than anti-inflammatory drugs

Pain reduction

Posted by 5702866297142814751 on Jan 20, 2014

I have bulging disc in my lower back L4/L5 which causes quite a bit of pain & discomfort, there are days when I can't sleep well. I tend to wake up feeling like I have not slept at all with stiffness and soreness. Have started this for a week now & am noticing a reduction in the soreness. The pain is not entirely gone. But I am getting more rested sleep and feeling less discomfort.

great product.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Oct 25, 2008

I like the brand "now". they have great prices and quality products. Devil's Claw really helps my pain. I have chronic pain associated from a spinal fusion.

Now Foods, Devil's Claw, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Aug 23, 2010

This is working quite well in combination with Boswellin to treat arthritis in both myself and my dog!There is noticeable difference in mobility and far less pain since I started taking it!

Excellent product, good price

Posted by 5189394264503150536 on Feb 05, 2013

I have severe back pain when I'm trying to sleep. I started taking it two capsules two times a day. Pain seems to have become less

It does What it promises

Posted by greece-iherb on Aug 02, 2016

Excellent PRODUCT. No side effects. Two weeks now and i feel no pain at all on my body

Mark

Posted by 5011759862138509178 on Jan 17, 2015

This, for me, has been wonderful. I am using it as an anti-inflammatory for several problems. After just three days I noticed a reduction in my pain level. I have since stopped taking Tar-Gin, Panadol Osteo and for break-through pain I had Endone on stand-by. This weekend I played tournament Croquet for the full two days and didn't take anything other than Devil's Claw which I team up with Willow Bark. My dose is one of each just before breakfast and the same before dinner. Good stuff this!!

Another Great Find!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this in early 2010 and found this to help to reduce the hand pain and stiffness that I've had for a couple years. With the improvement in my hands, I now use this product in conjunction with another formula and found that the pain and stiffness has essentially disappeared! Prior to taking this product, I believed that the pain and stiffness in my hands would be with me for the rest of my life... Now I know that it didn't have to be! I recommend this product to all!

Serious pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Sep 28, 2010

I have been taking the Devil's Claw in conjunction with Yucca, Hyaluronic Acid and Flex Mobility for a few months now and this combo really works on my arthritis and knee pain.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2271998 on Nov 10, 2008

The product is every thing I expected and more, my backpain have improved quite a lot. Plus the price is much less then in the Drugstore. The serive from IHerb is outstanding.