Now Foods, Devil's Claw, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Aug 23, 2010

This is working quite well in combination with Boswellin to treat arthritis in both myself and my dog!There is noticeable difference in mobility and far less pain since I started taking it!

Serious pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Sep 28, 2010

I have been taking the Devil's Claw in conjunction with Yucca, Hyaluronic Acid and Flex Mobility for a few months now and this combo really works on my arthritis and knee pain.

Stick with It!

Posted by Reviewer2452131 on Jul 07, 2013

This product works best over a period of time. It acts as a natural non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. I use this for chronic lower back pain. Unfortunately you can not just take it until you feel better and then stop. I tried this and began to develop back pain again. Continued use is how this works. I am truly much better since I began taking this as directed. I also highly recommend at least 15 minutes of stretching exercises daily. I originally heard about this from Dr. Oz. I am very happy with the results of this supplement and have had no side effects what so ever. It's worth the cost over the pain. Just stick with it!

devil claw

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 20, 2014

no pains now

Funciona

Posted by scoello3 on May 22, 2014

Hace sólo una semana que estoy tomando este producto para aliviar los dolores de cadera que sufro desde hace meses. Realmente funciona, ya desde el primer día sentí los efectos y, aunque tengo todavía sensación de molestia, el dolor agudo ha desaparecido. Tomo dos cápsulas dos veces al día.

Mark

Posted by 5011759862138509178 on Jan 17, 2015

This, for me, has been wonderful. I am using it as an anti-inflammatory for several problems. After just three days I noticed a reduction in my pain level. I have since stopped taking Tar-Gin, Panadol Osteo and for break-through pain I had Endone on stand-by. This weekend I played tournament Croquet for the full two days and didn't take anything other than Devil's Claw which I team up with Willow Bark. My dose is one of each just before breakfast and the same before dinner. Good stuff this!!

great product.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Oct 25, 2008

I like the brand "now". they have great prices and quality products. Devil's Claw really helps my pain. I have chronic pain associated from a spinal fusion.

I do not speak English

Posted by 4810232438828922249 on Dec 13, 2014

To sadden, I am French and I do not speak your language, and even less to write it

Huge help!

Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Apr 19, 2010

I have carpal tunnel in both hands/wrists and the devil's claw has significantly helped with the inflammation! I love it!

For Gout?

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

Read online that devil claws help with gout. I am having this attack for since early December. I tried not to take any medication and order herbal supplement here. Sad to say my attack is not gone. Yet the pain come to the summit where I cant even walk and down when i place the affected foot on the ground. So did it help me? I believed not at the moment. Will try it after my gout attack is completely gone and see if it helps to prevent the attack from arising.