Devils claw

Posted by Reviewer2675209 on Nov 16, 2011

This is very good for joint pain and I know when I have forgotten to take it.

Affordable Supplement for Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2618200 on Oct 23, 2011

This product works for me.....I really notice the effects of the product when I stop taking it! Then I get back on the program quickly. Thanks for making it available and affordable.

devils claw

Posted by Reviewer1027418 on Sep 26, 2011

excellent deep tissue cleanser and helps the arteries

this helps

Posted by Reviewer2905121 on Aug 17, 2011

My 82 year old mother is crippled up with arthritis, which causes her to be unable to walk or stand for very long due to the pain. Devils claw has not made any miraculous cure, but has consideably reduced pain and improved her mobility. Although she has taken other supplement for years, devils claw seems to have the best results, and she has recommened it to family members who now also feel the benefits, and intend to continue treatment.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1905121 on Jul 03, 2011

Works Great!!

Dr Oz recommended

Posted by Reviewer2505002 on Jun 11, 2011

So far so good. It will take a while before I notice an improvement. I have Lyme disease and thought this might help ease some pain.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I'm taking this for pain in back due to arthritis. I will see how I do - I'm giving it 5 stars because of price and it is easy to swallow.

It seems to help!

Posted by Reviewer2769806 on Dec 08, 2010

My husband and I both take this daily -- me for my arthritic neck/back, he for his lower back. I think it really helps!

too early to tell !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Nov 29, 2010

Just brought this product recently for my wife who suffers from arthritis of the knee and other joints. Too early to tell of any positive results, but optimistic. I take a multitude of supplements myself for my ailments and have discovered that you need to give it time and have patience. Most of the time They do seem to work !!

Serious pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2392684 on Sep 28, 2010

I have been taking the Devil's Claw in conjunction with Yucca, Hyaluronic Acid and Flex Mobility for a few months now and this combo really works on my arthritis and knee pain.