Devil's claw

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Apr 23, 2008

This product is great and begins working almost immediately. I am no longer having knee problems and my back pain has improved. I am also giving it to my dog. He has had arthritis for a couple of years now and has become more active since starting this herb. I give him 2 capsules once a day, I just mix it in his food.

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2012

My daddy had a severe Radicular pain or radiculitis. Chemical medicine even could not help him immediately. I am not saying that this product cured him to the maximum, but as herbal remedy it did help much and it is natural. Later my daddy continued to consume this bottle till the end and now is healthy. I think that devils claw will help to prevent that radicular pain in the future, I hope so, because my daddy and even mommy are prone to it.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I'm taking this for pain in back due to arthritis. I will see how I do - I'm giving it 5 stars because of price and it is easy to swallow.

Dr Oz recommended

Posted by Reviewer2505002 on Jun 11, 2011

So far so good. It will take a while before I notice an improvement. I have Lyme disease and thought this might help ease some pain.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1225680 on Feb 27, 2012

works

better than drugs

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Mar 07, 2012

I felt amazing the difference the first week, very good against muscle pain of exertion, and better than anti-inflammatory drugs

Affordable Supplement for Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2618200 on Oct 23, 2011

This product works for me.....I really notice the effects of the product when I stop taking it! Then I get back on the program quickly. Thanks for making it available and affordable.

Devils claw

Posted by Reviewer2675209 on Nov 16, 2011

This is very good for joint pain and I know when I have forgotten to take it.

Excellent product, good price

Posted by 5189394264503150536 on Feb 05, 2013

I have severe back pain when I'm trying to sleep. I started taking it two capsules two times a day. Pain seems to have become less

Very Good for my mother

Posted by 5101173916888576713 on Feb 08, 2013

This product was very nice for my mother.