Devil's claw

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Apr 23, 2008

This product is great and begins working almost immediately. I am no longer having knee problems and my back pain has improved. I am also giving it to my dog. He has had arthritis for a couple of years now and has become more active since starting this herb. I give him 2 capsules once a day, I just mix it in his food.

For Gout?

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

Read online that devil claws help with gout. I am having this attack for since early December. I tried not to take any medication and order herbal supplement here. Sad to say my attack is not gone. Yet the pain come to the summit where I cant even walk and down when i place the affected foot on the ground. So did it help me? I believed not at the moment. Will try it after my gout attack is completely gone and see if it helps to prevent the attack from arising.

nothing positive

Posted by Reviewer1671389 on Jan 29, 2008

didn't feel in any way improved after a week of 1 tablet bid except gastric distress and much flatulence

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I'm taking this for pain in back due to arthritis. I will see how I do - I'm giving it 5 stars because of price and it is easy to swallow.

Dr Oz recommended

Posted by Reviewer2505002 on Jun 11, 2011

So far so good. It will take a while before I notice an improvement. I have Lyme disease and thought this might help ease some pain.

Devil's Claw

Posted by Reviewer2083682 on Feb 12, 2009

WE ARE USING THIS PRODUCT ON OUR OLD DOG GINGER. WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY CHANGE YET'

better than drugs

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Mar 07, 2012

I felt amazing the difference the first week, very good against muscle pain of exertion, and better than anti-inflammatory drugs

Affordable Supplement for Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2618200 on Oct 23, 2011

This product works for me.....I really notice the effects of the product when I stop taking it! Then I get back on the program quickly. Thanks for making it available and affordable.

Devils claw

Posted by Reviewer2675209 on Nov 16, 2011

This is very good for joint pain and I know when I have forgotten to take it.

Excellent product, good price

Posted by 5189394264503150536 on Feb 05, 2013

I have severe back pain when I'm trying to sleep. I started taking it two capsules two times a day. Pain seems to have become less