Now Foods, Devil's Claw, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Aug 23, 2010

This is working quite well in combination with Boswellin to treat arthritis in both myself and my dog!There is noticeable difference in mobility and far less pain since I started taking it!

great

Posted by Reviewer1546744 on Aug 01, 2010

I TAKE THIS FOR A BACK ACH ALL THE TIME AND SO DOES MY HUSBAND. I WAS WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF HAVEING BACK SUGERY AND SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AND I STARTED TAKING THIS WHEN MY BACK IS GIVING ME TROUBLE AND STILL NO BACK SURGERY I TAKE THIS FOR 4 OR 5 DAYS AND THE BACK FEELS GOOD .. THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS ..

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1619848 on May 04, 2010

So far it is working for me. My lower back hurts less.

DEVIL'S CLAW

Posted by Reviewer3246628 on Apr 20, 2010

An excellent anti-inflammatory herb that goes to work within 15 minutes. With Devil's Claw, I don't have to take so much of the NSAIDs for pain due to inflammation. Two thumbs up!!

Huge help!

Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Apr 19, 2010

I have carpal tunnel in both hands/wrists and the devil's claw has significantly helped with the inflammation! I love it!

devil's claw works

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Mar 06, 2010

I've been using this for two months now and it really helps with pain and inflammation associated with advanced HIV disease, when combined with White Willow. For me they work synergistically, I take half the recommended dose of each, both Now products. For me this is better than NSAIDS and easier on my stomach.

Rate Devil's Claw

Posted by Reviewer1840457 on Jan 16, 2010

Best product for Gout prevention

Devil's Claw

Posted by Reviewer1697114 on Nov 09, 2009

My wife suffers from chronic pain and cannot be prescribed anti-inflammatory medication. Taking Devil's Claw allows her to be relatively pain free and increases both her mobility and quality of life.

Devils Claw - The joint ache reliever

Posted by Reviewer3341931 on Aug 05, 2009

I love this product!! It is half the price of Vitamin Worlds product and works just as good. I am a Massage Therapist and give this to all of my clients that I feel could benefit from this. With this product being so affordable, I can afford to give them away as a gift to all that need it. Thank you very much!!

NSAID Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2276075 on Mar 13, 2009

Recommended by Mayo as effective in relieving symptoms of arthritis without the side effects of NSAIDs. I now no longer use NSAIDs for that purpose.