pain killer

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Aug 02, 2016

Devil's claw helps a little, i have arthritis.

Huge help!

Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Apr 19, 2010

I have carpal tunnel in both hands/wrists and the devil's claw has significantly helped with the inflammation! I love it!

great value

Posted by Reviewer1864287 on Jan 28, 2009

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

Helps with pain

Posted by 5633365219246981629 on Oct 28, 2016

I appreciate t he availability of this product. As a herbal anti inflammatory that I am not allergic to it is vital for my wellness. I have tried another herbal remedy and had a reaction to it that I never want to repeat. In the matter of a week of taking this my pain levels went down enough that I can function.

Devil's claw

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Apr 23, 2008

This product is great and begins working almost immediately. I am no longer having knee problems and my back pain has improved. I am also giving it to my dog. He has had arthritis for a couple of years now and has become more active since starting this herb. I give him 2 capsules once a day, I just mix it in his food.

devils claw

Posted by Reviewer1027418 on Sep 26, 2011

excellent deep tissue cleanser and helps the arteries

Funciona

Posted by scoello3 on May 22, 2014

Hace sólo una semana que estoy tomando este producto para aliviar los dolores de cadera que sufro desde hace meses. Realmente funciona, ya desde el primer día sentí los efectos y, aunque tengo todavía sensación de molestia, el dolor agudo ha desaparecido. Tomo dos cápsulas dos veces al día.

No title

Posted by Reviewer1944519 on Sep 07, 2016

I sleep well and don't fill pain

devil claw

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 20, 2014

no pains now

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2012

My daddy had a severe Radicular pain or radiculitis. Chemical medicine even could not help him immediately. I am not saying that this product cured him to the maximum, but as herbal remedy it did help much and it is natural. Later my daddy continued to consume this bottle till the end and now is healthy. I think that devils claw will help to prevent that radicular pain in the future, I hope so, because my daddy and even mommy are prone to it.