It seems to help!

Posted by Reviewer2769806 on Dec 08, 2010

My husband and I both take this daily -- me for my arthritic neck/back, he for his lower back. I think it really helps!

For Gout?

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

Read online that devil claws help with gout. I am having this attack for since early December. I tried not to take any medication and order herbal supplement here. Sad to say my attack is not gone. Yet the pain come to the summit where I cant even walk and down when i place the affected foot on the ground. So did it help me? I believed not at the moment. Will try it after my gout attack is completely gone and see if it helps to prevent the attack from arising.

nothing positive

Posted by Reviewer1671389 on Jan 29, 2008

didn't feel in any way improved after a week of 1 tablet bid except gastric distress and much flatulence

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Dec 21, 2010

I'm taking this for pain in back due to arthritis. I will see how I do - I'm giving it 5 stars because of price and it is easy to swallow.

Dr Oz recommended

Posted by Reviewer2505002 on Jun 11, 2011

So far so good. It will take a while before I notice an improvement. I have Lyme disease and thought this might help ease some pain.

Affordable Supplement for Joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2618200 on Oct 23, 2011

This product works for me.....I really notice the effects of the product when I stop taking it! Then I get back on the program quickly. Thanks for making it available and affordable.

Devils claw

Posted by Reviewer2675209 on Nov 16, 2011

This is very good for joint pain and I know when I have forgotten to take it.

Seem to help with the arthritus

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 11, 2016

Only taken them for a month but I did notice a difference when on holiday and forgot to take them with me for a week. Seem to be working so will keep taking them for a few months to see if there is continued improvement

Best antiinflamatory product

Posted by 4811188661051184805 on Oct 14, 2013

Best antiinflamatory product

Devil's Claw

Posted by Reviewer2083682 on Feb 12, 2009

WE ARE USING THIS PRODUCT ON OUR OLD DOG GINGER. WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY CHANGE YET'