Now Foods, Devil's Claw, 100 Capsules

Funciona

Posted by 4867946401628452498 on May 22, 2014

Hace sólo una semana que estoy tomando este producto para aliviar los dolores de cadera que sufro desde hace meses. Realmente funciona, ya desde el primer día sentí los efectos y, aunque tengo todavía sensación de molestia, el dolor agudo ha desaparecido. Tomo dos cápsulas dos veces al día.

Huge help!

Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Apr 19, 2010

I have carpal tunnel in both hands/wrists and the devil's claw has significantly helped with the inflammation! I love it!

Did not notice

Posted by Reviewer1446460 on Apr 01, 2012

Did not seem to help much with pain for arthritic pain in left hip. I will stick with cats claw.

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2012

My daddy had a severe Radicular pain or radiculitis. Chemical medicine even could not help him immediately. I am not saying that this product cured him to the maximum, but as herbal remedy it did help much and it is natural. Later my daddy continued to consume this bottle till the end and now is healthy. I think that devils claw will help to prevent that radicular pain in the future, I hope so, because my daddy and even mommy are prone to it.

Devil's claw

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Apr 23, 2008

This product is great and begins working almost immediately. I am no longer having knee problems and my back pain has improved. I am also giving it to my dog. He has had arthritis for a couple of years now and has become more active since starting this herb. I give him 2 capsules once a day, I just mix it in his food.