The best!

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Jul 28, 2011

I've tried so many digestive aids and this is by far the best.

Great product!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Apr 11, 2011

Works very well for me. Eliminates bloating and discomfort which I often get after eating.

Brilliantly effective!

Posted by Reviewer2924694 on Sep 08, 2011

I suffer from food intolerances, but occasionally I like to imbibe on food that I shouldn't eat. If I have just one of these tablets with that food, I find a massive reductioni n the nasty intolerance symptoms.. While I wouldn't recommend thesea s a substitute for self-discipline, they certainly soften the blow when I want to indulge! I also find that they reduce my appetite, which makes sense. If you can digest your food properly, your body isn't drying out for more!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1413231 on Jan 27, 2010

Was hoping one cap a each meal would do the trick; but unfortunately, need to take two with each meal. Will try Advanced Enzyme System next.

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Feb 16, 2011

These are less expensive than the enzymedica brand and seem just as effective.

Good plant enzymes

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 18, 2010

I would venture to say that these work as well as more expensive plant enzymes I have used. I do think I discovered that I needed animal based enzymes and these are plant based and thus good for vegetarians.

Digest Platinum

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013

I have tried several other Enzymes and these Enzymes are by far the best!! Check the quality ingredients and you will know what I mean!

Great Product!!!

Posted by ChristianSen on Jan 19, 2012

╬čne of best in the category of ferments. exceptional in the absorption of nutritious components of specifically proteins.

It works, I guess

Posted by Reviewer3106780 on Nov 16, 2010

I was taking the plant enzyme from Now Foods, and when I ran out, I got this because it seemed to be a more complete enzyme formula. But, it works about the same as the plant enzyme. I like this product, but, for the price, I think I'll stick with the plant enzyme.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT