Now Foods, Dong Quai, 100 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Gave me acne rosacea!!

Posted by Reviewer2918355 on Jan 11, 2013

I first thought this is an excellent product, it gave me good energy boost, which I loved. But after using it several days I noticed highened blood pressure. Anyway I couldnt identify the reason for my highened blood pressure But after using several days more I got Acne Rosacea dimples around my mouth so, I certainly woke up and saw that this product is not definetly for me. I have NEVER had Acne Rosacea before and normal dimples I dont have also ( Iam 47 yrs old) I took only 2 capsules daily ,anyway it was advised to take up to 6 capsules.. And now I dont now how to get rid of that awful BIG dimple around my mouth!! Its big red swollen dimple..

Dong Quai done nothing

Posted by Reviewer2596135 on Mar 29, 2011

I have been taking the product for hot flashes for 3 weeks. So far I have not felt any difference. I will continue taking the product a few more weeks to see what happens.

Dong Quai