Great

Posted by 4959052035866494111 on Feb 18, 2016

They work great as a contreceptive.

Helps with my cramps and acne

Posted by 5200905604827339912 on Apr 19, 2015

I take them before and during my menses. It helps a lot with my cramps, heavy flow and hormonal acne problem. I'm on my 2nd bottle now.

Works like a dream

Posted by WorkingMum on Apr 10, 2015

Bought for friend who has irregular periods and horrible pain during that time of the month. Cleared her issues with one bottle. Try it.

Very good!!

Posted by 5138602465510823212 on Apr 09, 2015

Product as described.

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Feb 02, 2015

Saw results immediately!

Miracle female remedy

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Oct 06, 2014

After three months without my period I was past the point of being concerned of what was going on with my body so I decided to do some research of what to do! I heard about Dong Quai and after just two days of taking these capsules (not even at full dose - I took two in the morning and two in the evening) the next morning I woke up and there was mother nature. She wasn't as angry this time. I usually experience cramps painful to the point of needing to lay down much of the day but not with this product! So glad I discovered it!

Nice shop

Posted by 5599759517397055882 on Aug 04, 2014

Very nice, high quality product.

Good for my PMS

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jul 29, 2014

This is like primula oil the best thing for my PMS symptons.

Surprised

Posted by Does-it-do on Apr 01, 2014

For years, every month is miserable for nearly two weeks, debilitating cramps etc. I've been to so many doctors, they just prescribe 'the pill', which didn't help much and created other issues (have tried multiple brands). I stumbled on a review of Dong Quai, did some searches and decided it couldn't hurt to try. I take 2 a day and the difference has been amazing. In general, my energy and mood are better. Cramps that used to take excessive pain killers every 2-3 hours for at least a week, now take a few regular doses of ibuprofen for 3 days. Heavy 6-9 days is now much lighter 4-5 days. I used to have nasty headaches at least 1-2 a week, they still happen but aren't nearly as bad. I want to call every one of those doctors and ask why none of them knew about this. Probably sounds like an ad but it helped me.

Sceptical but convinced it does 'something'

Posted by 5045509051355292234 on Feb 19, 2014

I started talking half the recommended dose, 3 a day. Gave me so much energy, so much that I couldn't sleep some nights. Period has started and I have no cramps at the moment and no headachy onset. Am considering taking 1 a day from now on.