Now Foods, E-400, 100% Natural Mixed Tocopherols, 250 Softgels

Great for inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer2261564 on Oct 10, 2007

Great for inflammation! A must for fibromyalgia.

dorothy St. louis Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Jun 18, 2009

Vitamin E is very important to our immune system defense I like this one everyday. Good to relieve joint pain.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Mar 15, 2011

Have taken Vitamin E 400 units for 30 years and stopped three years ago, thinking what I had in my multi was enough. Systolic figure of my blood pressure went as high as 140. Diastolic stayed in the 70's. Have always been 115/72 on average. This increase came on quickly and I watched it for about a year wondering why it stayed up. Then I remembered I had stopped using the extra E. Looked for a new choice for E and thought the NOW brand might be the best choice. I also use other vitamins from this company. Within two days of taking this supplement, my systolic went down below 120 and has not gone up since. As we age, our arteries become less flexible, but E keeps them supple and healthy.

The best Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1668773 on Oct 17, 2007

This is the best Vitamin E because it has mixed tocopherols and is in a gel form while also being from a reputable company and well priced.

nice mixture of vitamin E sources

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Feb 10, 2007

I've been looking around at various vitamin E's and this one has the best mixture of d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma.