Now Foods, E Liquid, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Mar 20, 2010

I like most NOW Foods products and have been using E Liquid, 4 fl oz, for years in my homemade skin lotions and creams.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1498883 on Dec 08, 2011

Quality product with low price, this bottle will last a long time!. I can't beleive thire speedy delivery, only take 5 days to Australia (including Saturday and Sunday, shiped out on Friday and I received the goods on Tuesday). Excellent, I would like to give iHerbs 10 stars for every thing!!. I'm ordering more vitamins and supplements in the near future. Sue M.

[Now Foods, E Liquid, 4 fl oz (118 ml)] Now Foods, E Liquid, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2540875 on Mar 26, 2011

Instead of using a dropper, one level teaspoon would work (would equate to about 400 I.U.). The recommended dose only yields about 100 I.U. per serving, so the tsp. would equate about 400 I.U., the usual recommended dose. Great way to take in Vitamin E (liquid).

Liquid Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer3098744 on Jan 11, 2010

A very handy product for mixing up cat food.

Vit E Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2220732 on Mar 11, 2011

Such a great product for any cuts, bruises or orally as supplement. I bought it specifically for radiation burns and it healed my burn in less than a week. After using several other creams and lotions, this helped more than anything else. Have used for years to keep hands and feet from cracking during cold months and also on my face. It soaks right in. I love vit E liquid.