Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Mar 20, 2010

I like most NOW Foods products and have been using E Liquid, 4 fl oz, for years in my homemade skin lotions and creams.

vitamin e oil

Posted by Reviewer3290966 on May 02, 2011

pure and simple, this is vitamin e oil. great for skin, lotions, etc. economical.

Foot Health

Posted by Reviewer1143635 on May 13, 2008

My husband's feet suffer from wearing steel toe'd boots for 14 or more hours a day, 6 days a week. His feet would peel and crack so deeply from lack of air that they'd bleed and hurt. After trying just about every product known to man, all of which didn't help, we tried NOW's Liquid Vit E. This product is amazing. He puts it on in the morning before putting on his boots, and then again before bed. His feet are now healed and he no longer suffers. We'd highly recommend this product for all those feet that are stuck in boots, or if you just want soft supple feet.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1498883 on Dec 08, 2011

Quality product with low price, this bottle will last a long time!. I can't beleive thire speedy delivery, only take 5 days to Australia (including Saturday and Sunday, shiped out on Friday and I received the goods on Tuesday). Excellent, I would like to give iHerbs 10 stars for every thing!!. I'm ordering more vitamins and supplements in the near future. Sue M.

Multi-use

Posted by Reviewer1035272 on Jan 29, 2012

Wonderful Product! I use it for everything, on my hair to condition it, on my face to rejuvenate it, and consume it for its health benefits. So I'm glad I bought the larger bottle.

Liquid Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer3098744 on Jan 11, 2010

A very handy product for mixing up cat food.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1210972 on Apr 18, 2009

This product is vital in adding and keeping moisture in my hair

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

I love vitamin E for my skin and use it neat or mixed in with my regular skin care products.

Cost effective megsdose and topical

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 30, 2011

This is the most cost effective, high quality liquid E that I've come across. Recommend that you make this one of your standards of comparison.

Vit E Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2220732 on Mar 11, 2011

Such a great product for any cuts, bruises or orally as supplement. I bought it specifically for radiation burns and it healed my burn in less than a week. After using several other creams and lotions, this helped more than anything else. Have used for years to keep hands and feet from cracking during cold months and also on my face. It soaks right in. I love vit E liquid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »