good product

Posted by Reviewer2952530 on Apr 06, 2011

I have very dry skin, this is a very good product to be mixed with moisturize every night, my skin feels softer in the morning. Only thing I don't like is the dropper design which leaks easily and the bottle gets oily.

I like the Oil

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Sep 10, 2012

I like the oil and a good preservative for making my own moisturiser. The smell abit strong though.

From Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

This was a high quality oil...the face feels moisturized to maximum and very soft in the morning.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Feb 18, 2011

I use it for my lips and hands. Still the texture is not very comfortable for me.

Vitamin E oil

Posted by Reviewer2040937 on Feb 03, 2011

It gets a 4 simply because I didn't know it had EVOO in it. I thought it was 100% pure VE oil. But other than that, it works well. It is very very sticky, but I put it on my scars and such. I also use it around my eyes as almost an eye cream. In the morning, my eyes feel hydrated but there are flakes. I don't know why, but I still like it! :)

Generic Now

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 19, 2010

I use Vitamin E in facial oils and ointments that I make by hand for a personal market. I'm testing this one as I usually buy Jason

Odd Smell

Posted by Reviewer1758740 on Aug 08, 2011

Absorbs nicely into skin.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3135097 on Nov 06, 2011

I like it. I use it for under my eyes . It works fine

It's too sticky but ok

Posted by 4653313582777905259 on Jan 02, 2013

It seems like sticky honey!!!!! Can't use it during daytime.....I wanna just believe it works....

little bit sticky

Posted by 5227172551097130468 on May 01, 2013

feels too sticky like honey alone but easy to mix with other moisturizer. very effective with night cream.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »