Now Foods, Solutions, E-Oil, 32,000 IU, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Complemento de las cremas

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

Lo aplico de vez en cuando como complemento de las cremas faciales. No lo he aplicado tan a menudo como para notar resultados, es un poco empalagoso..... Donde más me gusta aplicarlo es en el escote, en la cara se me hace muy pesado.

E oil

Posted by Reviewer3064184 on Feb 26, 2014

got to put on shingles scars, YUK, its mostly olive oil,& made me break out with deep under the scars, pimples.(or cystic acne. )Its been going down using 4 hr. clearasil, and alpha hydroxy acid, I have oily, mature skin, it wasnt good for me, I tossed. and its in plastic, also.. all round yuk. oils shouldnt be kept in plastic.

Vitamin E oil

Posted by Reviewer2040937 on Feb 03, 2011

It gets a 4 simply because I didn't know it had EVOO in it. I thought it was 100% pure VE oil. But other than that, it works well. It is very very sticky, but I put it on my scars and such. I also use it around my eyes as almost an eye cream. In the morning, my eyes feel hydrated but there are flakes. I don't know why, but I still like it! :)

Very Healing

Posted by Reviewer2483618 on Aug 25, 2008

Great E oil for a nice price. Use it for scars and dry patches and it works very well.

good

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

g