Not my favourite...

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I don't like this product because of the plastic bottle. It feels cheap and leaks if I try to take it in my toiletries pouch. The texture is also too sticky and smells bad. I don't mind natural smells like hemp, rosehip, olive, coconut etc.. but this doesn't smell right to me. I wouldn't recommend it for use on the skin.

Thick

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I tried adding it to my moisturizer for that extra boost but it was too thick and sticky and it made me itch. Maybe it's better as a lip balm or something. Not buying again.

Amazing and a must have item in your house!

Posted by 5717368083653741344 on May 20, 2015

It was pricey for this bottle E-Oil in my country(Singapore)! Thank you iherb for carrying this brand here as I can shop for many other product at a good price!

good for dry skin

Posted by 4914522934893009803 on Aug 05, 2014

it's good for dry and truoble skin very effective!!

good

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

g

Mixed feelings

Posted by gnilau on Mar 04, 2014

It is surprisingly very sticky & has a strange smell (reminds me of fish oil??). But the good thing is that it isn't synthetic as stated in the description. I don't use it on its own becuz of the smell, so I mix it up with some carrier oil & essential oils.

Love that oil!

Posted by 5480909491456472262 on Oct 21, 2013

It's a handy thing to have :) I use it my hair masks, on my face at night, on my lips during the day. I am happy with what I have in results. Happy shopping!

for face

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

I am in my fifties. I use this for a moisturizer at night before going to bed. Works well for this purpose.

Great Natural Vitamin E. oil

Posted by 5405701925262630481 on May 25, 2013

My order was delivered in a promptly manner, took 2-3 days It came securely packaged and I like this vitamin e. oil product. I've only had it for 2 weeks, but I feel like I'm already seeing major improvement with my scars. Thanks iHerb!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Mar 28, 2012

My hands got really bad in winter, this oil helps to heal the wounds and moisture the skin. Good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »