Now Foods, E-Oil, Double Strength, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

For the cats

Posted by Reviewer3018967 From Iowa on Mar 05, 2008

Very dry feline skin this winter. A little dab on my fingertip applied to their muzzles & the change came overnight. Their coats are now glossy, no more dandruff, & the areas where fur had been licked off (my worst case kitty)are furry again: no more itchy licking. I monitor them & apply once or twice daily. No messy time consuming capsule pricking with oil squirting everywhere! Remember to use just a tiny touch. Kitty bodies are small & this is strong stuff.

good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3045679 From California on Feb 03, 2009

I have always taken Vitamin E and people everywhere tell sme what a beautiful skin I got and hair.but I give credit to Vitamin E. I love the idea of liquid quicker to get absorbed in your body..

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1526191 From Kansas on Mar 06, 2009

I use this to heal my skin - cuts, burns, abrasions, etc. This speeds healing and reduces scarring incredibly. It is amazing stuff. I will definitely be re-ordering before I run out - which will still be awhile, because it goes a long way.

Very thick and moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2200132 From Mississippi on May 20, 2011

I am using in on my lips and under my eyes for moisture with the benefit of Vitamin E. You do have to be careful about it dripping when you are removing the dropper even though it is very thick.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2718521 From Australia on Jun 30, 2011

Very good for mixing into homemade lip balms