For the cats

Posted by Reviewer3018967 on Mar 05, 2008

Very dry feline skin this winter. A little dab on my fingertip applied to their muzzles & the change came overnight. Their coats are now glossy, no more dandruff, & the areas where fur had been licked off (my worst case kitty)are furry again: no more itchy licking. I monitor them & apply once or twice daily. No messy time consuming capsule pricking with oil squirting everywhere! Remember to use just a tiny touch. Kitty bodies are small & this is strong stuff.

good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 03, 2009

I have always taken Vitamin E and people everywhere tell sme what a beautiful skin I got and hair.but I give credit to Vitamin E. I love the idea of liquid quicker to get absorbed in your body..

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Mar 06, 2009

I use this to heal my skin - cuts, burns, abrasions, etc. This speeds healing and reduces scarring incredibly. It is amazing stuff. I will definitely be re-ordering before I run out - which will still be awhile, because it goes a long way.

amazing healing powers

Posted by Reviewer3168315 on Dec 27, 2011

I bought this because I have acne-prone skin that dries out immediately after washing but gets oily a couple hours later. I was hoping this product would balance out my skin. It hasn't done that yet, but the healing powers are incredible. Last night, I put a little on some acne that, let's just say, ripened. I had almost no scarring the next morning. Skin was smooth with only a minor blemish. No redness or inflammation. Product has a dropper that's useless because the product is very thick and gooey, which is also a reason I only put this product on at night.

Thick

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I tried adding it to my moisturizer for that extra boost but it was too thick and sticky and it made me itch. Maybe it's better as a lip balm or something. Not buying again.

cheap and effective vit E but difficult to control dosage

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

abundant and cheap vit. but very difficult to control the dosage as the liquid covers the dispenser so you can't control how many drops you administer. Non-synthetic (dl-alpha) Vit E is a super anti-oxident but can cause more harm than good if taken in large dosages. therefore I will not buy this product again. I only use this product now to add to oil jars when we open them to prevent spoilage.

E oil

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Oct 25, 2011

Use as part of mixture by Judy Lindberg McFarland for face/skin...

great

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Apr 20, 2011

I give my dogs this on their food and so much better than opening up a capsule and squeezing it on they must also love the taste as they eat up all the food even my fussy eaters

Very thick and moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on May 20, 2011

I am using in on my lips and under my eyes for moisture with the benefit of Vitamin E. You do have to be careful about it dripping when you are removing the dropper even though it is very thick.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2718521 on Jun 30, 2011

Very good for mixing into homemade lip balms

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »