10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, E-Oil, Double Strength, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

For the cats

Posted by Reviewer3018967 on Mar 05, 2008

Very dry feline skin this winter. A little dab on my fingertip applied to their muzzles & the change came overnight. Their coats are now glossy, no more dandruff, & the areas where fur had been licked off (my worst case kitty)are furry again: no more itchy licking. I monitor them & apply once or twice daily. No messy time consuming capsule pricking with oil squirting everywhere! Remember to use just a tiny touch. Kitty bodies are small & this is strong stuff.

good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 03, 2009

I have always taken Vitamin E and people everywhere tell sme what a beautiful skin I got and hair.but I give credit to Vitamin E. I love the idea of liquid quicker to get absorbed in your body..

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Mar 06, 2009

I use this to heal my skin - cuts, burns, abrasions, etc. This speeds healing and reduces scarring incredibly. It is amazing stuff. I will definitely be re-ordering before I run out - which will still be awhile, because it goes a long way.

amazing healing powers

Posted by Reviewer3168315 on Dec 27, 2011

I bought this because I have acne-prone skin that dries out immediately after washing but gets oily a couple hours later. I was hoping this product would balance out my skin. It hasn't done that yet, but the healing powers are incredible. Last night, I put a little on some acne that, let's just say, ripened. I had almost no scarring the next morning. Skin was smooth with only a minor blemish. No redness or inflammation. Product has a dropper that's useless because the product is very thick and gooey, which is also a reason I only put this product on at night.

great

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Apr 20, 2011

I give my dogs this on their food and so much better than opening up a capsule and squeezing it on they must also love the taste as they eat up all the food even my fussy eaters