lousy taste

Posted by Reviewer3018514 on Nov 14, 2008

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

Not much to say

Posted by 5368248240526204009 on Nov 02, 2013

After 6 weeks of using this product (two capsules every morning with breakfast) I can't say I've noticed any dramatic changes in terms of my health, with the possible exception of some slight weight loss. Maybe the benefits are more of subtle, a long-term thing.

Not as expected but really good

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Aug 31, 2014

Not as effective as i though. I bought if for weight loss. If you buy it for the same reason take it before go to sleep. Seems to work better like this. at least for me

Grean Tea extract

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

I had to search for a while to find grean tea with the 400mg. I am happy with my purchase. I had no real expectations for this supplement I am taking it beacuse of a book I read. I like not having to taste it. I have tired several grean teas in liquid form and it is hit or miss on wether or not they taste good. I dont worry with these.

review

Posted by 4745973180054729853 on Jan 18, 2013

good value

Yes starting to work

Posted by 4945170046682785719 on Dec 06, 2015

Not eating as much as I use to but found myself feeling terribly weak and light headed from lack of food. I'm going to just take one a day as I use to take 2 because it took ages to feel the benefits. They certainly are good for suppressing hunger but I'm worried now about this weakness even if I eat something and also I find myself very short of breath. Can anyone else confirm this please?

Good prices but , a bit took a good time to come.

Posted by Reviewer1560593 on Jan 17, 2012

I recomend Iherb for everyone!

green tea extract

Posted by Reviewer2420624 on Feb 05, 2012

It may be decaffinated, but I still get buzz from taking one pill. I am taking it to keep my Lymphoma in check.

EGCg tea

Posted by Reviewer2940012 on Oct 29, 2009

I'm told the stuff in green tea is good for you. This has a lot of the stuff. The price is right, or you could drink several cups of green tea every day.

New to me

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

Just started this, many reports extoll the virtues of Green Tea extract,so I thought I would add to my regime.