good

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 23, 2009

helps suppress appetite

green tea by now foods [egcg]

Posted by Reviewer2520447 on Feb 19, 2010

great feeling using this product

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1470170 on Feb 26, 2009

I take up to 3 pills a day w/ food and I've lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks. My diet has been more healthy, but nothing else has changed. I feel good, lots of energy. I will continue to take it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1242037 on May 28, 2009

I've been taking this supplement for a couple of weeks now. I feel more energy when I take it without the jittery feelings. If I'm really tired from lack of sleep, I feel more awake than I would without it. It takes the edge off. It also helps control my appetite. I would buy it again.

Really great EGCg

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jul 26, 2011

Really like this brand and dose of EGCg...there is only a tiny amount of caffeine 4 mg capsule, and can feel a difference from taking it. Great antioxidant. Price great.

helps energy and weight loss goals

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

love price

EGCg Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Apr 08, 2013

Good for the skin. Benefits the skin benefit internally. best detox green tea.

Green tea power

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on May 01, 2011

Great product, at a great price. Will buy again. I take one a day and I can notice that my skin is feeling softer, and I have less acne and blemishes. This is a good way to have green tea unless you prefer to drink it. I drink white/green tea daily with this pill and it works nicely.

excellent

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Apr 15, 2011

fantastic supplement highly recommended i use these for lowing cholosterol which has happen to me using these pillsmy dr wanted to know what i was doing different.i also use for the strong antioxiant effect.

EGCg

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Apr 13, 2010

Excellent stuff. Still at the recommended dosage of one capsule a day, and no complaints. Don't take this too much past noon if you like sleeping, good energy. Can't really speak on it's weight loss ability, but great value from NOW.