Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1470170 on Feb 26, 2009

I take up to 3 pills a day w/ food and I've lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks. My diet has been more healthy, but nothing else has changed. I feel good, lots of energy. I will continue to take it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1242037 on May 28, 2009

I've been taking this supplement for a couple of weeks now. I feel more energy when I take it without the jittery feelings. If I'm really tired from lack of sleep, I feel more awake than I would without it. It takes the edge off. It also helps control my appetite. I would buy it again.

EGCg Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Apr 08, 2013

Good for the skin. Benefits the skin benefit internally. best detox green tea.

helps energy and weight loss goals

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

love price

Green tea power

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on May 01, 2011

Great product, at a great price. Will buy again. I take one a day and I can notice that my skin is feeling softer, and I have less acne and blemishes. This is a good way to have green tea unless you prefer to drink it. I drink white/green tea daily with this pill and it works nicely.

EGCg

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Apr 13, 2010

Excellent stuff. Still at the recommended dosage of one capsule a day, and no complaints. Don't take this too much past noon if you like sleeping, good energy. Can't really speak on it's weight loss ability, but great value from NOW.

EGCG

Posted by Reviewer2168987 on Sep 20, 2010

I ordered this for my sister who has chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). I read that it slows the progression of this cancer. She has not taken this long enough to see if it is helping.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1895326 on Dec 09, 2010

Yes, I am using this supplement along with a healthy diet and exercise, but until I started this (and CLA), those last few stubborn pounds would not let go. Now I am 3 pounds lighter, and 1 away from my goal of 144 pounds! This after 3 weeks of use.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Dec 12, 2010

Seems to help digestion and prevents me from gaining weight even though I'm eating quite a bit. I'm taking 3/day, but could probably take 4.

EGCG + Cafeine perfect combination

Posted by 5199175693819634756 on Sep 06, 2013

Nice product form Now Foods, I combine it with caffeine in order to boost myself and burn calories!