I'm Loving it

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 03, 2016

Green Tea EGCG is a great metabolism booster and it has help me to lose weight super fast. It works great. Of course, i control what i eat, replace my breakfast and dinner with protein shakes and have a normal meal for lunch. And don't forget to drink a lot of filtered water. Very happy with this and i am now on my second bottle.

Great for Colds

Posted by Reviewer1779217 on Dec 01, 2012

I've been using green tea extract for years and no longer get colds or the flu.

EGCG + Cafeine perfect combination

Posted by 5199175693819634756 on Sep 06, 2013

Nice product form Now Foods, I combine it with caffeine in order to boost myself and burn calories!

Keep me going

Posted by Reviewer2057563 on Dec 01, 2011

This will keep you awake at night. don't take too close to bedtime. I take before hitting the treadmill and this keeps me going longer on my routines.

Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2588223 on Jan 24, 2012

I started taking this to lose weight. It seemed to work for about the first month (10 lbs).

seems like good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1007546 on Jan 30, 2012

It´s hard to evaluate a product that isn´t suppose to have any noticiable effects. I use it as an antioxidant and like it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2178689 on Mar 15, 2012

I don´t know very well how to measure the benefits, but it does not make me feel sick and I feel better overall.

Ultimate Cancer Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2224762 on Apr 23, 2012

It's a strong standardized supplement and a major step for cancer prevention. Would require drinking 10 cups a day to get this much EGCg. Everyone should seriously consider.

Manage your weight!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 09, 2013

I take one capsule at lunch, and one at dinner. I always seem to be able to maintain my weight if I eat a large meal, and if I eat a normal-sized meal, it seems to make me lose weight. Green tea has so many health benefits, and the weight loss is simply a bonus. Good price for the amount of EGCG you're getting. Will always repurchase!

Solid product, no buzz

Posted by 4774712930690073102 on Sep 14, 2016

Used for the purposes of helping eliminate HPV infection. Did not have any particular buzz or jittery effect. Easy enough to take, solid product.