Ultimate Cancer Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2224762 on Apr 23, 2012

It's a strong standardized supplement and a major step for cancer prevention. Would require drinking 10 cups a day to get this much EGCg. Everyone should seriously consider.

Manage your weight!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 09, 2013

I take one capsule at lunch, and one at dinner. I always seem to be able to maintain my weight if I eat a large meal, and if I eat a normal-sized meal, it seems to make me lose weight. Green tea has so many health benefits, and the weight loss is simply a bonus. Good price for the amount of EGCG you're getting. Will always repurchase!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2178689 on Mar 15, 2012

I don´t know very well how to measure the benefits, but it does not make me feel sick and I feel better overall.

seems like good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1007546 on Jan 30, 2012

It´s hard to evaluate a product that isn´t suppose to have any noticiable effects. I use it as an antioxidant and like it.

Grean Tea extract

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

I had to search for a while to find grean tea with the 400mg. I am happy with my purchase. I had no real expectations for this supplement I am taking it beacuse of a book I read. I like not having to taste it. I have tired several grean teas in liquid form and it is hit or miss on wether or not they taste good. I dont worry with these.

Not as expected but really good

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Aug 31, 2014

Not as effective as i though. I bought if for weight loss. If you buy it for the same reason take it before go to sleep. Seems to work better like this. at least for me

good price and benefit of EGCg but.............

Posted by Reviewer1187979 on Jun 30, 2013

I bought it because of the benefit of EGCg, I have found that 3-5 capsules was broken and some of other capsules are stained with the content of the broken capsules so they are bitter but i will buy this brand again if i can't find other brand that have 400 mg of green tea extract

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2281085 on Nov 19, 2008

Easier than drinking green tea all day!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Nov 15, 2008

a very well priced working product. i use this product in combination with Life Extension, Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA to further reduce any oxidation of the fish oil that could happen in the body after taken.

Strong anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Oct 08, 2008

It is good in fighting free radicals inside your body including the brain.