actually too strong

Posted by Reviewer3311023 on Feb 08, 2011

this stuff definitely packs a wallop. my stomach doesnt like it. As per directions, I only take it with food. I feel nauseated for hours afterward. Extremely annoying!! I think maybe they should offer it in 200 mg versions so people like me can take it more frequently but not subject ourselves to feeling sick or having to open up each capsule and take half etc. other than that, it definitely seems to have an impact. it does feel somewhat thermogenic - although its been difficult to focus on the positive effects when I feel like I'm halfway to yackville. and its literally halfway - its not horrible but its definitely annoying. Although.....I guess thats one way to cut reduce appetite! : )

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 23, 2010

It made my heart race a little ... I don't normally drink tea or coffee ... so maybe the cafeine affected me. I am eating as much as usual. Update: no weight loss at all.

No weightloss results

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Mar 20, 2015

Bought this for its antioxidant properties and, hopefully aids in reducing post menopausal abdominal fat. No visible results in terms of weightloss or inchloss after 1 month's use. Palpitations felt after every comsumption despite the fact that only 1 pill was taken daily.

so far, im not losing any weight yet but it's good for giving me energy

Posted by Reviewer1524282 on Jul 09, 2010

will see the results, too early to tell

Ok

Posted by Pauliina on Dec 31, 2010

OK

EGCg

Posted by Reviewer3140792 on Dec 15, 2011

is needed

Sometimes i had problems

Posted by Reviewer3097773 on Dec 17, 2011

Sometimes my stomach has problem with that , others not . If i take it the morning , gave me a headache , very much energy i think .

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1624354 on Mar 16, 2012

Very good

Bought for mom

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Nov 06, 2012

Nothing noticeable yet, but too early too tell, and may take longer due to her age.

it's ok

Posted by 5703879372732469034 on Jan 08, 2014

make me feel better to eat without get fat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »