Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 90 Vcaps

very good for losing weight

Posted by Reviewer1984775 on Dec 06, 2007

i have lost up to two kilo in weight egc is certianly needed for weight loss iwill order more soon thank you hanny australia

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3277940 on Mar 02, 2008

Seems to increase metabolism and decrease late night carb cravings. My wife has a constipation problem, and she says these help keep her regular too (instead of drinking Chinese dieters tea).

EGCg

Posted by Reviewer1526710 on Aug 30, 2008

I heard on a news cast that EGCg could lessen your chances of breast cancer by 50%. I use to drink a lot of green tea but could not find the time or I would forget. It is much easier to just take the EGCg.

Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on Mar 09, 2011

Amazing product! I take one a day, with my breakfast. I feel like it has made me eaten less, and change my appetite. I also have been noticing that I'm losing some weight. I read about how Green tea, and it's extract really help out the skin, and immunity. It has also helped my skin with me having little no to acne, and less oily facial skin. It's worth giving a try. Even planning to buy a bottle with more caps in it. :)

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1912120 on Jan 22, 2010

I was looking to lose about 12 pounds (at 5'8.5 go from 140 to 128) and have been stalled at this weight for what seems like FOREVER. I started with two tablets a day about a week and a half ago and I can tell I have more energy and that I don't need to eat as much to be full. This product also seems to be helpful with water weight gain and bloating and I never feel dizzy or nauseous like I have on other appetite suppressants. I've been skipping my morning cup of coffee for these pills and have been fine, but I don't know how you would be with coffee and 2 in the AM. After about 12 days with EGCG in the morning, lots of water consumption and slight change in eating habits (I already worked out 5x/week) I have lost 4 lbs! So excited to step on the scale and see 136 this morning. I know these will help me reach my goals and stay there.