Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Aug 22, 2010

Ive only been taking it for a couple of weeks but it has done great things. So far it has cleared my skin almost completely! I normally have a cluster of blemishes and pimples that no skin care product helped. But now theyre gone with no return even through menstration. I just started exercising and instead of losing 2lbs a week Im losing 4.5lbs. At thats by taking only 1 capsule a day. I love it and will keep taking it!:D

EGCg Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2008

With EGCg Green Tea Extract, I noticed better concentration, but the bonus seems to be that I've dropped a few pounds, without change much else in my routine!

Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2193573 on May 20, 2010

Bought for my mom. She's losing weight like crazy. No side effects and added benefit of eye health and anti cancer properties make this a winner.

Helping with Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2167905 on Mar 27, 2009

I have been taking two capsules a day for about a month and have lost about 5 pounds with only minor adjustments to my diet. For the past 4 years I have not been able to lose weight without drastic diet and exercise so I am pretty sure the EGCg has made a difference for me. It gives me energy but also a bit of an edgy feeling if I also drink caffeinated beverages. I definitely will keep taking this supplement.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green tea is one of the most known and researched products. Most people probably know it for its powerful antioxidant, namely ECCG, which is one of important factors contributing to the longevity of the Japanese people. Does you also know that green tea treat acne, help control blood glucose level and fight diabetes, fight obesity, prevent and eliminate cancer, heart diseases, boost brain function, reduce unhealthy cholesterol, anti-aging, immune booster, prom ote relaxation and many others! All for a low cost and 180 caps! Generally, it is best to take one capsule with each meal (just like the Japanese or Chinese drinking green tea while eating their meal). That will probably be 3 capsules daily and still last for 30 days! Buy the better bottle of 180 caps so that you can save more! One capsule possesses phytonutrients equal to about 2-3 green tea which is quite similar to what the amount that the Japanese drinks on average. This product is also highly decaffeinated so there is no issue with the caffeine. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Now Foods, EGCg Green Tea Extract 400 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2867614 on Feb 17, 2007

This is by far the best brand of Green tea available on the market. You take less capules than the cheaper brands & this standardized product gives you more benefits!

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2163028 on May 22, 2008

A friend recommend this product to me, and it is working fabulous to me. If you like the power of green tea but yo are concern about the trips to the restroom just take 2 of this daily and you will have the same results of drinking 4-5 cups of green tea daily.

Great for weight loss

Posted by StankaK on Feb 23, 2013

I bought EGCg because I read much about effect on weight. And it´s true! I lost 2 kg (4 pounds) in two weeks without changing my meal plan or excercise. I take one cps after breakfast and sometimes I have to force myself to eat dinner, because I don´t feel hunger. I recommend to everyone.

Great priced product

Posted by Reviewer1466217 on May 22, 2015

Using this as prescribed for HPV. Seems to aid in many other ways too, such as weight loss and metabolism.

Didn't realize they were helping w/weight loss...

Posted by Reviewer2791673 on Jan 30, 2010

I was taking it 2 times a day (morning and evening), then noticed frequent urination at night. So,I cut back to once a day. I gradually stopped taking it and started gaining weight. Guess it was helping with weight loss and didn't realize it. I'm starting to take it daily again, can't afford the extra "lbs."