July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 90 Vcaps

best price

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Lots of green tea phytochemicals. The amount of caffeine is negligible and did not produce any effects in me (usually sensitive to caffeine)

EGCg Green Tea Extract by Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Jul 03, 2009

I can honestly say these have given me more energy, draw back if you do not take with food they may make your stomach upset. I have lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks with no changes in diet etc. Will continue to use.

Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1349751 on Mar 09, 2011

Amazing product! I take one a day, with my breakfast. I feel like it has made me eaten less, and change my appetite. I also have been noticing that I'm losing some weight. I read about how Green tea, and it's extract really help out the skin, and immunity. It has also helped my skin with me having little no to acne, and less oily facial skin. It's worth giving a try. Even planning to buy a bottle with more caps in it. :)

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1912120 on Jan 22, 2010

I was looking to lose about 12 pounds (at 5'8.5 go from 140 to 128) and have been stalled at this weight for what seems like FOREVER. I started with two tablets a day about a week and a half ago and I can tell I have more energy and that I don't need to eat as much to be full. This product also seems to be helpful with water weight gain and bloating and I never feel dizzy or nauseous like I have on other appetite suppressants. I've been skipping my morning cup of coffee for these pills and have been fine, but I don't know how you would be with coffee and 2 in the AM. After about 12 days with EGCG in the morning, lots of water consumption and slight change in eating habits (I already worked out 5x/week) I have lost 4 lbs! So excited to step on the scale and see 136 this morning. I know these will help me reach my goals and stay there.

EGCg

Posted by Reviewer1526710 on Aug 30, 2008

I heard on a news cast that EGCg could lessen your chances of breast cancer by 50%. I use to drink a lot of green tea but could not find the time or I would forget. It is much easier to just take the EGCg.