Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Aug 22, 2010

Ive only been taking it for a couple of weeks but it has done great things. So far it has cleared my skin almost completely! I normally have a cluster of blemishes and pimples that no skin care product helped. But now theyre gone with no return even through menstration. I just started exercising and instead of losing 2lbs a week Im losing 4.5lbs. At thats by taking only 1 capsule a day. I love it and will keep taking it!:D

Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2193573 on May 20, 2010

Bought for my mom. She's losing weight like crazy. No side effects and added benefit of eye health and anti cancer properties make this a winner.

Helping with Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2167905 on Mar 27, 2009

I have been taking two capsules a day for about a month and have lost about 5 pounds with only minor adjustments to my diet. For the past 4 years I have not been able to lose weight without drastic diet and exercise so I am pretty sure the EGCg has made a difference for me. It gives me energy but also a bit of an edgy feeling if I also drink caffeinated beverages. I definitely will keep taking this supplement.

EGCg Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2008

With EGCg Green Tea Extract, I noticed better concentration, but the bonus seems to be that I've dropped a few pounds, without change much else in my routine!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green tea is one of the most known and researched products. Most people probably know it for its powerful antioxidant, namely ECCG, which is one of important factors contributing to the longevity of the Japanese people. Does you also know that green tea treat acne, help control blood glucose level and fight diabetes, fight obesity, prevent and eliminate cancer, heart diseases, boost brain function, reduce unhealthy cholesterol, anti-aging, immune booster, prom ote relaxation and many others! All for a low cost and 180 caps! Generally, it is best to take one capsule with each meal (just like the Japanese or Chinese drinking green tea while eating their meal). That will probably be 3 capsules daily and still last for 30 days! Buy the better bottle of 180 caps so that you can save more! One capsule possesses phytonutrients equal to about 2-3 green tea which is quite similar to what the amount that the Japanese drinks on average. This product is also highly decaffeinated so there is no issue with the caffeine. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!