Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 90 Vcaps

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Aug 22, 2010

Ive only been taking it for a couple of weeks but it has done great things. So far it has cleared my skin almost completely! I normally have a cluster of blemishes and pimples that no skin care product helped. But now theyre gone with no return even through menstration. I just started exercising and instead of losing 2lbs a week Im losing 4.5lbs. At thats by taking only 1 capsule a day. I love it and will keep taking it!:D

Helping with Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2167905 on Mar 27, 2009

I have been taking two capsules a day for about a month and have lost about 5 pounds with only minor adjustments to my diet. For the past 4 years I have not been able to lose weight without drastic diet and exercise so I am pretty sure the EGCg has made a difference for me. It gives me energy but also a bit of an edgy feeling if I also drink caffeinated beverages. I definitely will keep taking this supplement.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2163028 on May 22, 2008

A friend recommend this product to me, and it is working fabulous to me. If you like the power of green tea but yo are concern about the trips to the restroom just take 2 of this daily and you will have the same results of drinking 4-5 cups of green tea daily.

EGCg Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2008

With EGCg Green Tea Extract, I noticed better concentration, but the bonus seems to be that I've dropped a few pounds, without change much else in my routine!

Now Foods, EGCg Green Tea Extract 400 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2867614 on Feb 17, 2007

This is by far the best brand of Green tea available on the market. You take less capules than the cheaper brands & this standardized product gives you more benefits!