Green tea for general anti-oxidant effects and supplemental cancer protocols

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

Well, the title says it all, indeed this is ideal for anyone that wants to take cancer prevention seriously, specially if their diet is not the best. Its a free radical scavenger and should be included in the modern mans health arsenal. Also, and as a bonus, increases metabolism and makes you loose weight.

Don't take with Taurine

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Nov 02, 2009

Do not eat together with chicken soup or take with Taurine... found out the hard way that it has similar ingredients to Red Bull (Taurine from chicken soup, and caffeine from the Green Tea) and made my heart race very fast for a few hours. Not a good feeling. Otherwise it seems fine.

Too harsh on stomach

Posted by Reviewer1795489 on Jul 25, 2010

Whenever I take these EGCg pills I almost instantly feel nauseated. In fact the last time I took one I threw up. These are very harsh on my stomach and I cannot take them with food or without food. I don't know what it is about these pills but it's not good for me.

energy

Posted by Reviewer2021810 on Dec 05, 2009

These give me so much energy! i feel wonderful and so active after taking these, however if i take two at the same time i have so much energy i cannot sleep so i just take one

Boosts your energy.

Posted by Reviewer3085085 on Sep 29, 2009

Tried taking this for my acne. Seems to help a little, but a nice bonus is a spike in energy after taking it.

IMMUNE SUPPORT FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

It was suggested to me by many articles on arthritis and the immune system in our bodies that drinking green tea was very beneficial. However, brewing up several cups of tea during the day and having to relieve one self often was not an attractive option for me. Looked into green tea supplementation and found that this is the way to go. The powerful antioxidant “EGCg” in green tea is the one you need the most and this product has it along with all the other needed ingredients. Another great benefit of this Now product is that the process has been decaffeinated and I only take on capsule a day at breakfast and do not get any caffeine rush. I feel my body is more energized and much less stressed out due to any RA symptoms. I use this product along with other supplementation so read my reviews on: Doctor’s Best “Curcumin C3 Complex”, Now “Pantothenic Acid”, and Now “Opti-Zinc”.

get this

Posted by Reviewer1360057 on Mar 02, 2012

I have been using this 3 or 4 a day for 2 weeks and I have more energy, my hunger is gone, eating less and feeling leaner, this is a must try!

High Potency

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Jul 04, 2009

The amount of EGCG in these caps are is one of the highest available at a very good price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715313 on May 26, 2009

I take one a day and feel it has helped boost my metabolisim, I find Now products are the best for your money.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Aug 06, 2008

Green tea extract is a must for everyone! Such a wide range of benefits. Brain, cancer, heart disease, weightloss etc etc. Good price, potent extract. great!