actually too strong

Posted by Reviewer3311023 on Feb 08, 2011

this stuff definitely packs a wallop. my stomach doesnt like it. As per directions, I only take it with food. I feel nauseated for hours afterward. Extremely annoying!! I think maybe they should offer it in 200 mg versions so people like me can take it more frequently but not subject ourselves to feeling sick or having to open up each capsule and take half etc. other than that, it definitely seems to have an impact. it does feel somewhat thermogenic - although its been difficult to focus on the positive effects when I feel like I'm halfway to yackville. and its literally halfway - its not horrible but its definitely annoying. Although.....I guess thats one way to cut reduce appetite! : )

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Feb 24, 2008

I bought this because the ingredient list sounded good. Didn't notice a thing. Most of the Now brands I've tried don't seem to work. Don't waste your money on this one. There are better formula's out there.

simple - it works

Posted by Reviewer1892062 on Jan 12, 2008

great potency. i lost a few pounds too.

buy it!

Posted by Reviewer2117901 on Apr 29, 2011

very good antioxidant, also good for you if you are training. price and quality from now foods impressive as always.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2387412 on Jan 21, 2011

Seems to work. I have taken now 1-2 caps per day and atleast my metabolism is faster than before. Helps me to loose weight and also gives good antioxidants.

Very Good!

Posted by Lukeera on Feb 21, 2012

Very Good!

WOW

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 25, 2013

I am taking two capsules per day. Great product, much much much more energy throughout the day without jitters and heart palpitations. Better night rest and clear mornings. Very best of green tea.

Your diet's best friend!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 09, 2013

Take one capsule with a heavy meal, and you'll be able to maintain your weight. I find that if I take this after consuming a reasonably-sized portion of food instead, it makes me lose even more weight. Be cautious, though. Consuming this on an empty stomach will most probably upset your stomach, so make sure you take this with or after a meal. Green tea has so many other health benefits, and being able to reap those benefits with these nifty capsules sure beats drinking 6 cups of green tea a day!

Good Aromataze inhibitor

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

Good effective aromatase inhibitor and effective antioxidant. I can actually feel the difference when I do not take it. I am a person that can not take caffeine and I can not feel the minimal amount that is present with one cap a day.

Good product mix

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

I like that you get both egcg and decaf green tea extract in this product.